We are the independent expert in assurance and risk management. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence. As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.
We are the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We deliver world-renowned testing, certification and technical advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables, oil and gas, and energy management. We are one of the world’s leading certification bodies, helping businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains.
We are also a world-leading provider of digital solutions for managing risk and improving safety and asset performance for ships, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, electric grids, smart cities and more. Our open industry assurance platform Veracity, cyber security and software solutions support business-critical activities across many industries, including maritime, energy and healthcare.
Local Unit & Position Description
Major Duties as F&B Lead Auditor ASC Farm, ASC MSC CoC:
- Perform Food Safety / Quality / other management system audits according to specific client requirements or international recognized GFSI / ISO / ASC schemes and perform value added training.
- Reporting audit results accurately and timely manner in compliance to the scheme / Organizational requirements.
- Cooperation with sales and planning team for smooth delivery of projects.
- Demonstrated experience in managing key accounts and client relationships in business development situations
- Market input to regional tactical plans
- Developing new and large project opportunities
- Member of Key account team for relevant Key customers
- Opportunity portfolio management; ensure good processes that keep track on BA activities toward customers, prospects and order backlog
- Engage in key sales lead, in particular prospective large and mega projects
- Masters or Graduate in Fisheries Science / Aquaculture / Marine Biology/ Equivalent Fisheries discipline from a reputed institute.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the Sea food supply chain, out of which minimum 2 years has to be in Aquaculture Farm /Hatchery production function.
- Minimum 5 years of Audit experience in a recognized Certification body will be desirable.
- Qualified Lead Auditor for ASC Farm / ASC MSC CoC
- Additional Qualification under GFSI approved schemes such as BRC-Food and FSSC22000 will be preferred.
- Additional, ASC_BAP Lead auditor Qualification will be preferred.
- Deep knowledge of FSSAI regulations
- Understanding of Sea Food factory operations, Quality Assurance, Aquaculture farm operations
- Willing and able to travel frequently to places in India and Abroad
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate directly with clients at all levels of an organization including senior managementAbility to read/interpret audit protocols, labor regulations and work instructions
- Ability to write thorough audit reports
- Communicates in a clear, open, active and honest manner (verbal and written) and seeks understanding of other views
- Actively contributes to the success of the team and collaborates to create results
- Builds good personal and professional relationships
- Is creative and takes initiatives
- Recognizes the need for and adapts well to change
- Able to have independent communication with customers professional staff
- Shows understanding of both customers’ needs and able to explain rational of decisions
- Cares for customer and provide solutions that improve their business.
- Proactively seeks to identify real customer needs and manage customer expectations accordingly
- Demonstrates proactive approach towards market and sales activities
- Receives positive feedback from customers and acts on feedback
- Able to reach and communicate decisions even under stressful situations
- Able to contribute actively with market intelligence
- Plans and executes work with required quality and within agreed schedule and budget
- Delivers according to DNV methodology
- Demonstrates continuous improvement
- Can work as PM for smaller projects based on clearly defined framework. Executes such projects according to relevant processes and procedures.
- Takes responsibility for own competence and career development
- Understands and follows relevant DNV systems, tools, work processes and methodology
- Demonstrates the ability to apply knowledge and skills in the work
- Shares information and professional knowledge with colleagues
- Understands relevant international standards and practices
- Systematically builds up and maintain/acquire auditor and trainer registration
- Travel to places including abroad for audits / assignments /Trainings and Customer Meet
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program