Anmol Industries Limited is a packaged food company, majorly focusing on biscuits, cakes and cookies. We have a strong presence in Northern and Eastern India and are currently making progressive efforts to establish footprints in the Southern and Western parts as well. Since 1994, we have successfully leveraged our established brand presence, strategic supply chain, diversified product portfolio and consequent value proposition for consumers to reach maximum households.
Additionally, our strategically located manufacturing facilities, experienced promoters and senior management team have made relentless efforts to establish Anmol as an iconic brand across India.
Our myriad variety of products enable us to cater to a wide range of preferences across several consumer segments, thereby making our products less susceptible to shifts in consumer preferences, market trends and risks of operating in a particular product category.
At Anmol, we take pride in having stayed true to our tagline – “Yours tastefully” – as our sole purpose has always been to give consumers the gift of taste and quality. All our delights are made keeping in mind the goal to reach every soul, regardless of their diversity.
Cultivating trust and delivering endless joy to our Anmol family of consumers and employees through nutritious treats.
Be every household’s daily preferred brand, create a billion smiles globally, generate long-lasting stakeholder value and provide an environment where talent thrives.
Designation: Factory Head (AGM/DGM)
Location: Thakur Ganj (Bihar)
Experience: Min 15 Yrs of Exp (At least 7 Yrs in Biscuits)
Desired Qualifications: B.Tech(Food Tech/Engineering)
- Planning, directing ,coordinating and leading a team of HOD and operation manager for manufacturing of products in compliance with Anmol’s goal ,objectives and standard.
- Setting and monitoring the performance of the plant against standards and areas such as manufacturing and operating efficiency ,quality ,cost control, administrative efficiency, legal compliance, inventory control and human resource development.
- Overall responsible for the Product Availability as per the market Demand and to meet the Budgeted volume.
- Lead the production Planning – Define, propose and implement the annual production plan for the Plant, according to communicated needs and Sales Forecasts.
- To ensure GMP,GHP in the plants and management of key customer periodical audit schedule.
- Ensuring adherence to budgeted plant Costs & Efficiencies -Cost, M&R, Variance, Overhead, Re work and Wastage.
- Cross collaborating with all across functional teams to ensure smooth functioning of the plant.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)