India Millet Initiative is incorporated to save the interests of the farmers and bring efficiency to the backward and forward supply chain by removing the challenges of supply-side and demand-side factors. We are working with producers, processors, and buyers and are fully dedicated to the growth of the millet sector.
We focus on creating innovative pathways for high-quality seed varieties and making them accessible to millet farmers for high yields. We are closely associated with key industry players for creating a market linkage between their produced.
We are also working with different agencies for the upgradation and adoption of new technologies by the millet processors.
As an organization we strive to bring the issues to the notice of policymakers for adequate policy support for incentivizing millet production, procurement for government food security programs, and marketing support.
Our vision is to accelerate the production and promotion of millets in India in order to enable populations opting more millet-based healthy foods.
Our mission is to bring the maximum number of farmers, processors, buyers, aggregators, or any-other stakeholders who believe in the promotion of millets and want to be part of the millet expansion program.
Our program bolsters millet producers, processors, and distributers to create a condition for millet to thrive. We provide a production program to farmers and buy-back of their produce.
Job Role-Executive- New Product Development
- Location-NIFTEM-K (Sonipat, Haryana)
- Salary-Not Disclosed
Skills required-Food Technologist B. Tech or M. Tech/M.Sc.
Industry Type-Food Processing
Department-Research & Development
Employment Type-Full Time
Education-B.Tech/M.tech/M.Sc Food Science and Technology
Key Skills-New Product Development, Research and Development, Food Processing, Process Optimization, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Food Safety, FSSAI Regulations.
- Development of new products for the company (Bakery, RTE, RTC, Fruits and Vegetable Processing, Vegan Foods, Millets and other Nutri-Cereals Crops).
- Work on research and development of products and scale them up for commercial production.
- Work upon improving the quality, efficiency of the existing and new products.
- Ensuring a pipeline of products for successful business expansion while adhering to budget allocations.
- Work effectively with Marketing, Business Development and other support functions to grow and drive the business.
- Possess the knowledge of quality assurance, quality control, and FSSAI regulation.
- Industrial Projects within the desired field is appreciated.
Mode of application-Email your latest curriculum vitae and cover letter
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program