India Millet Initiative is incorporated to save the interests of the farmers and bring efficiency to the backward and forward supply chain by removing the challenges of supply-side and demand-side factors.
We are working with producers, processors, and buyers and are fully dedicated to the growth of the millet sector.We focus on creating innovative pathways for high-quality seed varieties and making them accessible to millet farmers for high yields.
We are closely associated with key industry players for creating a market linkage between their produced. We are also working with different agencies for the upgradation and adoption of new technologies by the millet processors.
As an organization we strive to bring the issues to the notice of policymakers for adequate policy support for incentivizing millet production, procurement for government food security programs, and marketing support.
Our vision is to accelerate the production and promotion of millets in India in order to enable populations opting more millet-based healthy foods.
Our mission is to bring the maximum number of farmers, processors, buyers, aggregators, or any-other stakeholders who believe in the promotion of millets and want to be part of the millet expansion program.
Our program bolsters millet producers, processors, and distributers to create a condition for millet to thrive. We provide a production program to farmers and buy-back of their produce.
Job Role-International Business Executive (Export Documentation)
Skills required- Knowledge of MS Office, Presentable with good communication and presentation skills.
Industry Type-Food and Agriculture
Department-Research & Development
Employment Type-Full Time
Key Skills-MS Office Package, MIS Reporting, Email, Import Export, Reconciliation, Presentation Skills, Shipping Executive, Merchandising.
- To follow up with customers for Orders & payments and send the confirmations.To record sales & order information and prepare monthly MIS reports.
- Preparing Entire Export Documentation, GST invoices, Certificate of Origin, LC Documents, Preparing Commercial Invoices & Packing List , Preparing & Submitting BRC.
- To respond to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Reconciliation of accounts with buyer as and when required.Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Providing required documents & instructions to freight forwarders.
- Liaison with Bank for negotiating of bank documents and Export Payments.
Mode of application-Email your latest curriculum vitae and cover letter
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program