The merger of the consumer products business of Tata Chemicals with Tata Global Beverages Limited (TGBL) was aimed at spearheading our ambition to become a leading FMCG player.
Today TGBL, renamed to Tata Consumer Products, is home to well-loved brands – Tata Tea, Tetley, Tata Salt, Eight O’Clock Coffee, Himalayan Water and emerging brands like Tata Sampann, Tata Soulfull, Tata Gluco Plus and Tata Water Plus.
Our offerings are rooted in the core Tata values of responsibility and welfare of the community. Our brands are present in over 40 countries with a diverse workforce spread across the world.
As Tata Consumer, we aim to deliver high-quality, sustainable, and innovative products, that will delight consumers and create lasting value for all our stakeholders.
Our foremost commitment is towards enhancing the lives of all our stakeholders. Our Vision, Mission and Values capture our ambition and how we are working to achieve it.
To build better lives and thriving communities
Passionately growing and innovating every day
• The incumbent shall be responsible for managing the quality control activities like in process quality, ensuring legal and statutory requirements and quality management systems.
• He/ She shall be coordinating with other team members in quality and operations and capable of delivering the KPI on time.
• Shall be capable of conducting risk assessment and mitigation of the same through proper RCA and corrective actions.
• Daily reporting of unit performance on quality KPI and planning and prioritizing of the quality activities.
• Responsible for ensuring food safety and regulatory requirements are met throughout the process.
• Executes Inspection, adhering in-process quality (incl. Quality, Regulatory, OPRP and CCP control points).
• Ensuring Line clearance protocol.
• Responsible for maintaining GMP/GWP across process premises
• Ensure process related RCA / CAPA execution for the complaints and no-compliances observed in the process.
• Responsible for executing Traceability and recall data requirement
• Executes Process related Validation / Verification protocol and coordinates with other department for trials.
• Ensuring and conducting internal quality audits, management review meetings, and closure of action points derived.
• Responsible for SAP related activities in process quality function.
• Responsible for training and people development.
• Must lead the team in problem solving and also implementation of kaizens/initiatives.
• Should have good knowledge and responsible for preparing functional and system SOP and implementing the same.
• Audit of the Vendor & maintain continuity as per TCPL’s Vendor management protocol
• Should be able to provide Schedule 4 Training • External lab coordination and sample management • Handling in-house physio-chemical lab for RM, PM, SFG and FG testing
Desired Candidate Profile/Experience:
• Good knowledge of Food safety & GFSI system.
• Should have Food safety certification/s
• Good knowledge in SAP.
• Good knowledge in handling QMS audits.
• Knowledge of Regulatory requirements like FSSAI, LM etc.
• Knowledge of Food industry especially Spice production & Ready to eat/Beverage process
• B. Tech/BE Food technology/Food science
• Min 5-7years of handing quality function in manufacturing plant.
• Experience in managing process quality function
• Desired experience in-handling breakfast items, bakery, ready to eat items and Spices and retort process.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship