Swiggy has grand plans to be India’s most loved hyper local player, It aims to be the most accessible platform on the network – hyperlocal, horizontal and across categories.
Want to know what’s buzzing at the Swiggy side of the planet? There here is what you need to follow. We Are Swiggy channels on Social Media will give you an inside-out view of the everyday serious and fun stuff within our world. All you need to do is to click your preferred channel and make sure you follow us, Stay Tuned.
From food guides to the culture inside, we are sure you are curious to learn more about what’s happening inside and around the Swiggy world. Well, if that’s the case, you have landed at the right spot. Swiggy Diaries is a journal of everything you need to know about our side of the planet. So dive in and get on with it.
- Executing and planning QHSE processes are followed and adhered in their respective city PODs, Warehouse and obtaining consistent Vendor Quality.
- Monitoring consumer complaint trends, working with cross functional team on corrective and preventive actions for continual improvement for their respective city PODs’, Warehouse and ensure consistent quality.
- Implementing Food Safety Management System in operating PODs/ Warehouse
- Continuously improving the system of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment based on audit and customer complaints outcome.
- Instrumental in involving site and layout approval for their respective region.
- Planning and Implementing process control for Warehouse Material handling processes and tracing back to vendor quality.
- Driving and Implementing process control for procurement, inspection and monitoring of raw materials, semi processed and packed foods, control of outsourced processes and products.
- Planning periodic audit to ensure adherence of statutory and food safety controls in PODs/ Warehouse.
- Follow up of NC closure for both external and internal audits with POD’s Manager/ Warehouse, Category Manager, Cluster Manager maintenance team, etc for effective closure of identified non conformities.
- Coordinating with external agency for timely execution of agreed services like Audit/ Calibration etc.,
- Involved in customer complaint analysis with CFT and develop corrective action.
- Verify the corrective action implementation effectiveness.
- Providing technical consulting or solution to the audit finding or customer complaints
- Conduct As-is study to verify the developed process compliance of PODs & Warehouse.
- Building and leading a competent QHSE Team
- Delivering training programmes on QHSE and FSMS as per the need of the PODs/ Warehouse at basic, intermediate, and advanced levels. Planning training programme for vendor quality
- Ensuring the policy’s communication to all the properties of the organization and its implementation like the corporate level.
- Developing customer indices and work towards improvements for their respective city
- Developing Vendor, PODs and Warehouse QHSE compliance matrix on QHSE indices for city
- Developing internal and external indices on POD’s and Warehouse compliances for their respective city
Required experience and skills.
- Education Qualification: Graduate/Post-graduate in Food technology, Food Science, Microbiology, Agriculture, Post-Harvest, Dairy Technology, Animal Husbandry
- Experience: Minimum 8-15 years of experience in the ” Food industry” preferably in retail segments or warehouses or ecommerce
- Implemented FSMS system in Retail operations.
- Trained in GAP/ HACCP
- Expertise in GAP, Quality and Food Safety Management System
- Awareness on Environmental, Health and Safety Management System