Mars is a family-owned business with more than $35 billion in global sales. We produce some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, BEN’S ORIGINAL® and COCOAVIA®.
Alongside our consumer brands, we proudly take care of half of the world’s pets through our nutrition, health and services businesses such as Banfield Pet Hospitals™, BluePearl®, Linnaeus, AniCura, VCA™ and Pet Partners™.
Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire our 130,000 Associates into taking action every day towards creating the world we want tomorrow.
The care of our 125,000 Mars Associates is at the center of how we are running our business during the COVID-19 pandemic. Keeping our Associates safe & preventing the spread of the virus is of the upmost importance for us. This includes candidates applying and interested in working for Mars. While we have open jobs available, the health, safety & wellbeing of all involved is our top priority, and we are taking action & guidance from leading health authorities & local governments. As a result, our application & recruitment processes have been adapted to be conducted virtually.
Here at Mars we work together for the world we want tomorrow, for people, pets and our planet. From being a socially responsible business, to investing in our Associates to help them be their best selves – we’re always looking at how we can make tomorrow brighter. Join us and discover how you can make a difference – to your career and all our futures.
We’re 100% committed to helping you grow and develop within our inclusive, nurturing environment. You’ll get lots of experience across our diverse business – and be supported every day, so you can reach your goals both professionally and personally.
Associate Scientist QMP – Mars
Manage the QMP and food safety operations for both Chocolate and confectionery to deliver the highest quality products to our customers through systemically quality system and excellent execution
- Quality system compliance: Accountable for ensuring inspection readiness through a robust QMP & FSSC standard in place and in use, also for implementation of Mars QMP (Quality management processes) and Certification of FSSC22000 v5.1. Effective Q&FS audits i.e., GMP/GHP, Internal Audits are being performed and responsible for representing the audit program during QMP and FSSC External audits
- Execute key Q&FS agenda regarding HACCP, Allergen Management, Trainings, Cleaning and Sanitization, Validation and Verifications, Change Management, Technical risk management, Internal audits, CAPA Management, Cost Savings, Material Qualifications, Continuous Improvements, Consumer complaints, trainings, and Mars GMP-GHP elements, etc. providing technical expertise to ensure success criteria are fulfilled.
- Associate training, skills, competency and development- Accountability for ensuring the site associates is competent with appropriately skilled, trained, and knowledgeable on Q&FS standards and critical processes.
- Coordinate and support to new product, process, package and productivity initiatives for the site through technical expertise on Mars Standards.
- Lead Elisa equipment for Allergen testing and compliance & maintain the inventory/AMC etc.
- Support the manufacturing facility in investigation and resolution of technical problems in consultation of Value stream lead.
- Lead weekly, monthly & quality QFS review by compiling performance metrics and tracking agreed actions
- MSE/ Continuous Improvement – Drive the quality pillar of MSE journey in the way of continuous improvement, & also focus and embed MSE capabilities in the Quality & Food safety team Quality Continuous improvement: Identify opportunities and develop improvement program on quality and food safety.
- Quality capability and engagement: Drive the quality capability building with teams at site, quality ownership with capable quality knowledge in Supply team.
🔔👥 WhatsApp Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same. & Be aware, we never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ CQI & IRCA certified Lead auditor
🖥️ Food safety Internal Auditor
🖥️ Food safety Level 1 training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program