Incepted in the year 2006 in Mahuva (Gujarat, India), we, Kings Dehydrated Foods Pvt. Ltd., are engaged in Manufacturing and Exporting of Dehydrated Onion Kibbled, Fried Onion, Ginger Powder, Dehydrated Garlic Powder, Onion Powder etc. The offered products are processed by our food experts using advanced processing techniques under the most hygienic environment.
Before delivering to our clients, these products are tested by our quality experts using latest testing tools. These products are highly demanded among our clients for their features like purity, hygienically processed, long shelf life, natural taste, excellent quality and safe packaging. We provide these products in air tight packing material to maintain their quality and freshness for long time period. Keeping in mind quality requirements we still successfully do manage production capacity 6000 tons per year.
We have well-furnished infrastructural set up that spreads a 15 hectare. It is categorized into different parts such as procurement, processing, quality testing, research and development, sales and marketing, warehousing & packaging, etc. Our infrastructural unit is installed with all the necessary tools and machines, which helps us to process the qualitative range of products. We regularly upgrade the furnished machines and tools to attain high production with optimum quality.
These work processes are supervised under the guidance of our qualified and experienced workforce. Under the management of our Director, M. Taqi H. Vakil, we have achieved a perfect position in the industry. Our client-centric approach, ethical business policies, transparent dealings, on-timely delivery and easy payment modes have helped us to achieve the reputed name in the industry.
Assistant Quality Assurance Manager
Kings Dehydrated Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Location – Mahuva
Shall be Btech/ Mtech in Food Technology or related field with a minimum experience of 5 years as Sr Executive years in food industry
- Shall have adequate knowledge of HACCP and Risk assessment process
- Shall have adequate knowledge and experience of handling Food Safety Audits
- Shall have adequate knowledge of food product testing/ proximate analysis
- Shall be responsible for Process parameters and quality parameters for the products being manufactured
- Shall be responsible for verifying the critical process parameters ( CCP’s and OPRP’s)
- Shall be responsible for conducting root cause analysis for customer complaints and understanding corrective and preventive action
- Responsible for maintaining GMP and GHP in plant and undertaking timey audits
- Shall be responsible for undertaking process validation study
- Shall be responsible for providing Quality Approval of incoming Raw and packaging material
- Responsible for handling shift schedule of Quality Team
- Shall be responsible for developing and Implementing SOP’s
Salary: Upto 40 k
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)