The National Dairy Development Board’s (NDDB) creation is rooted in the conviction that our nation’s socio-economic progress lies largely on the development of rural India.
The Dairy Board was created to promote, finance and support producer-owned and controlled organisations. NDDB’s programmes and activities seek to strengthen farmer owned institutions and support national policies that are favourable to the growth of such institutions. Fundamental to NDDB’s efforts are cooperative strategies and principles.
NDDB’s efforts transformed India’s rural economy by making dairying a viable and profitable economic activity for millions of milk producers while addressing the country’s need for self-sufficiency in milk production.
NDDB has been reaching out to dairy farmers by implementing other income generating innovative activities and offering them sustainable livelihood
- Job Name – Intern (Chemical Analysis)
- Description – Chemical Analysis
- Job Category – CALF Laboratory
- Designation – Intern
Chemical & instrumental analysis of Food & Agricultural products, Feed, Processed food, Premixes, Ingredients, Herbals, Minerals and Water. Maintenance of GLP and systems as per ISO 17025.
- Assist in chemical analysis of compositional & nutritional parameters, residue & contaminant in milk, honey, food, agricultural products, feed , mineral elements and water by using conventional and advance analytical tools.
- Assist in time bound projects / validations / research / survey of Literature.
- Handling and maintaining integrity of samples during and after analysis
- Calculations & data transfer in a systematic manner.
- Carry out routine quality control to ensure the accuracy of the analysis.
- Preparation of reagents, chemicals, glassware calibration Intermediate checks of equipment, and reference materials.
- Proper operation, handling & maintenance of equipment including relevant records, log books and periodic verification.
- Follow practice of 17025:2017 in laboratory operations.
- Ensure compliance with laboratory safety requirements, good housekeeping and maintain required environmental conditions as per test method.
- Any other task assigned by reporting officer and Group head
Qualification & Experience
- Freshers with MTech./MSc./B.Tech./BSc (In any branch of Chemistry, Food Technology, Food Science and Nutrition, Bio-analytical)
Other Essential attributes and skills
- Planning of work, result oriented, hardworking, team work, customer focus, amicable, essential computer skills.Remarks
- Candidates must clearly mention their subject /specialization of their Graduation and PG at the time of registration or else should update their profile before submitting it.
- While applying online in our career site, candidates must update their overall marks in their Graduation/Post-Graduation only in percentage.
- The internship will be for a period of 1 year with a stipend of Rs.15,000/month for Post Graduates and Rs.12,000/month for Under Graduates
- No. of positions-03
- Location: Anand, Gujarat
- Age limit: 25 years as on 01 August 2022
- Last date for receiving the updated online application is 26 August
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)