Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
From removing the regular pain of fingersticks as people manage their diabetes to connecting patients to doctors with real-time information monitoring their hearts, from easing chronic pain and movement disorders to testing half the world’s blood donations to ensure a healthy supply, our purpose is to make the world a better place by bringing life-changing health technologies to the people who need them. That’s our commitment to helping you live your best life.
LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE, NOW AND IN THE FUTURE
We understand that the first step to living your best life is good health. Everything we make is designed to help you do just that. That’s our commitment to building life-changing technologies that keep your heart healthy, nourish your body at every stage of life, help you feel and move better, and bring you information, medicines and breakthroughs to manage your health.
ABBOTT AT A GLANCE
We create breakthrough products – in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals – that help you, your family and your community lead healthier lives, full of unlimited possibilities. Today, 115,000 of us are working to make a lasting impact on health in the more than 160 countries we serve.
- First Line Review & Approval of COA for Alternate
- Supplier Development & coordination with Supply Chain & respective manufacturing units for analysis of approval samples & document review as per SLAs between QA & Supply chain.
- Receipt of NSAF (New Supplier Approval form) from I&D, Procurement Document review for New Supplier Development & Compilation of documents.
- Raising & filling Form for Selection of Product Strength or SKUs for Alternate Supplier developed for API /PM on timely basis.
- Preparation, updation & issuance of Approved Supplier List for all LL Site, Baddi & GOA.
- Preparation & issuance of Addendum & MPN intimation to respective site on required basis.
- Checking & providing AMPN Approvals.
- SAP related activities –Linking & Delinking of Supplier, Address verification & Updation with correct manufacturing facility etc.
- Maintenance and Review of Supplier related documents like Quality Questionnaire and Technical Package Documents.
- Preparation & Updation of Audit/QQ Plan & Audit Status for the audits conducted.
- Evaluation of Audit Scope Extension as per requirement.
- Preparation & maintenance of Audit preparation (Multiregional Audits) and Supplier Ownership change form.
- Maintenance and Correction of ASL in AudiQ.
LOCATION India – Mumbai
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)