Together with our customers we deliver food experiences, craft inspired fragrances and develop beauty and wellbeing solutions that make people look and feel good. From your favourite drink to your daily meal, from prestige perfumes to laundry care, our products help people live happier and healthier lives and we create them in a way that respects natural resources and the environment.
Our approach is driven by our purpose as we create for happier, healthier lives with love for nature. We aspire to have a positive impact on society and the environment, whether through our products, practices or profits. This aspiration requires whole supply chain collaboration, vigilance, bold action and accountability.
To ensure that we continue to make progress and focus our efforts, we have set specific targets under each of our four sustainability pillars: Creations, Nature, People and Communities.
Join us and celebrate the beauty of human experience. Create for happier, healthier lives, with love for nature. Together, with passion and creativity, we deliver food innovations, craft inspired fragrances and develop beauty and wellbeing solutions. There’s much to learn and many to learn from, with more than 16,800 employees around the world to explore ideas and ambitions with.
Every day, your talent, your innovative spirit, and your determination will shape our future, making a positive difference on billions of people. Every essence of you enriches our world. We are Givaudan. Human by nature.
Quality Systems Specialist – Your next position?
As a quality specialist you will support the shop floor and Quality Control quality system and improvement programmes to lead quality performance, mindset and customer satisfaction at site level. You will be also maintain the local Quality and Food Safety programs aligned with global policies, regulatory and customer requirements. Besides, you will participate in local vendor and Customer Quality Programmes.
In this position you are expected to be based in Daman site and directly reporting to our Head of Quality
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if you have a true experience with the world of flavours and taste solutions, love staying ahead of the curve, always aim to exceed customer needs and deliver values.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Support local shop floor quality system and improvement projects.
- Support quality audits.
- Support Quality Control improvement projects (flows, methods and calibration).
- Support customer complaints and non-conformance management (Z1, ZV, Z2Q, Z2P, and Z3).Support trouble shooting of local issues related to their area of expertise.
- For Laboratory specialist and coach QC Technicians on their daily testing and SAP use.
Are you someone who wants to shape your world? Who excels being in a culture where you can express yourself in a our creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then join us – and influence your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Food Technology or related technical field.
- Related experience of 5+ years. Knowledge of GMP, HACCP, and sanitation programmes.
- Background in Quality and Food Safety Systems such as ISO 9001, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, and customer audits.
- Lead internal auditor experience.
- Manage Quality & Food Safety Programmes: Support the local quality, food safety, and food defence programmes.
- Update and keep current all documentation that goes with them. Specific responsibility for programmes such as Halal, kosher, and organic programmes.
- Lead Audits: Use your technical expertise to guide internal audits and monthly food safety inspections.
- Support Site Quality: Provide mentoring to all staff. Engage the production floor to guide operations employees and lead site training.
- Work Inter-Departmentally with Food Safety Non-Conformance: Manage non-conformance, including participation and review of the causes, trend analysis, and action follow-up.
- Proficient in the understanding of order fulfilment processes, including order entry, planning, warehousing, production, quality control and shipping to be lead inter-department teams and develop corrective actions
- Some project management skills.
- Experience with relevant QIC, FC&A and Ops processes (such as Ingredient life cycle Management, Vendor
- Quality, Customer Quality requirements and Formula management, Continuous improvement,
- Complaint, Issue and Crisis Management, Industrialization, Audit and Change Management, relevant to assigned area of activity.).
- Experience with Givaudan’s manufacturing technologies and product characteristics (such as liquids, spray drying, powder blending, process Flavours, JBC, Emulsions, separations, extractions), relevant to assigned area of activity.
- Attractive package with benefits
- Excellent opportunities for progressive learning and development
- A creative team environment that will inspire you
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Every essence of you enriches our world.
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)