The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) was established by the Government of India under the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Act passed by the Parliament in December, 1985. The Act (2 of 1986) came into effect from 13th February, 1986 by a notification issued in the Gazette of India: Extraordinary: Part-II [Sec. 3(ii): 13.2.1986). The Authority replaced the Processed Food Export Promotion Council (PFEPC).
APEDA intends to make recruitment to the following post in its organization.
Remarks: The post is identified as suitable for persons with the following benchmark disabilities:
b) D, HH
c) OA, OL, CP, LC, Dw, AAV, SD and SI without any associated neurological/limb dysfunction
d) SLD, MI
e) MD involving (a) to (d) above
Therefore, candidates with the above mentioned benchmark disabilities are eligible to apply.
CATEGORY ABBREVIATIONS USED: LV=Low Vision, D=Deaf, HH= Hard of Hearing, OA=One Arm, OL=One Leg, CP=Cerebral Palsy, LC=Leprosy Cured, Dw=Dwarfism, AAV=Acid Attack Victims, SD= Spinal Deformity, SI= Spinal Injury, SLD= Specific Learning Disability, MI= Mental Illness,
- A candidate shall submit application only through online portal in the link provided.
- The candidate will be required to upload documents/certificates in support of his educational qualifications and experience as may be required.
- The candidate must have completed the essential qualification/experience on or before the closing/last date for submission of online application.
- Mere submission of the application does not confirm any right on the applicant to be called for test
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to reject any application/candidature at its discretion and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained from the applicant.
- Application Fee: Rs 300/- (Rs Three Hundred only). Fee is payable by all candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability who are exempted from payment of fee).
- Fee should be paid through the link provided in the online application portal.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with APEDA. If the fee is not received by APEDA, status of Application Form will be shown ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the ‘Payment Status’ link provided in the candidate’s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the last
date and time for submission of online applications shall be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other selection current or future.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is available for claiming age relaxation as under:
(i) Candidates belonging to either the SC or the ST or the OBC category who are also covered under any other clauses mentioned above will be eligible for grant of cumulative agerelaxation under both categories.
(ii) The term Ex-servicemen will apply to the persons who are defined as Ex-servicemen in the Exservicemen (Re-employment in Civil Services and Posts) Rules, 1979, as amended from time to time. The age concession will be admissible to Ex-servicemen i.e. a person who has served in any rank whether as combatant or non-combatant in the Regular Army, Navy and Air Force of the Indian Union and who either has been retired or relieved or discharged
from such service whether at own request or being relieved by the employer after earning pension
- The selection will be made through a written test consisting of a single paper of 2 ½ hours duration (total 100 marks) as under:
(a) Medium of Examination: The paper shall be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English. The candidate may choose to write the paper either in English or Hindi as per his/her choice. However, the candidates are expected to write answers in one language only (English or Hindi) only.
(b) The qualifying marks to be obtained in the written test will be 50% for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates and 60% for other candidates.
(c) The merit list category-wise will be prepared on the marks obtained in the written test.
The written test will be held in centre(s) in Delhi NCR.
- The candidature is provisional at every stage of selection process. Mere submission of application or appearing in the written test or selection to the post will not confer on the candidate/applicant any right(s) for appointment to the post. The candidate is required to fulfill all the educational qualifications as prescribed and other criteria as mentioned above in case of her/his selection to the post. The candidate may satisfy himself/herself of fulfilling all the
educational qualifications as prescribed and other criteria as mentioned above while submitting online application and or for appearing in the written test. The candidature will be cancelled or will not be considered if it is found at a later stage that the candidate does not possess the requisite
educational qualifications as prescribed for the post. Wrong declaration / submission of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Those candidates who are employed in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies etc. should upload No Objection Certificate in the online portal.
- Age of the applicant for the post will be calculated with reference to the closing date for receipt of the applications. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-servicemen candidates will be as per Government rules/orders.
- Candidates who seek age-relaxation and or exemption from fee payment (except women candidates for fee payment) must upload requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format. Otherwise, their claim for age relaxation or exemption from fee payment will
not be entertained. Candidates applying for posts reserved for SC/ST/OBC category must upload requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the format prescribed by the Government. Certificates in any other format are liable to be rejected. Candidates may also note that in respect
of the above, their candidature will remain provisional till the veracity of the concerned document is verified by the Competent Authority.
- The procedure and process of recruitment shall be governed as per Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (Recruitment) Regulations, 2022 and relevant orders of the Government issued from time to time.
- Success in the written test confers no right of appointment unless the competent authority in APEDA is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service/post
- Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in India i.e. all these posts
carry All India Service Liability (AISL)
- APEDA reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time.
Caution: – Canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification and cancellation of the candidature.
NOTE: Candidate is required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB) in the online Application Form. The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the advertisement. Image dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should clearly show applicant’s face without any blur and should be without cap and spectacles. The photo should
capture full face, front view, with eyes open. The head should be in the centre of the frame. There should be no distracting shadows on the face or background. Head coverings are not permitted except for religious reasons, but the facial features from bottom of chin to top of forehead and both edges of the face must be clearly shown. The expression on the face should look natural.
If proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
Last date and time for submission of online applications is 7th November 2023 (23:59 hrs).
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)