• Location and No of Positions : Mumbai (01)
1. Prepare and Drive Quality Assurance Road map across all Collection Centres and Dark stores etc., upto the final customer
2. Conduct HACCP study and identify CCP’s, QCP’s, OPRP’s etc.,
3. Ensure the Compliances as required: FSSAI,PFA,Weights and Measures (Legal Metrology) etc., as applicable.
4. Prepare SOP (Standard operating Procedures) and Work instructions and Daily Routines for all positions and train the members and ensure the adherence at all levels;
5. Planning and Training of the team members on 5S, GMP, GWP, Hygiene Practices,Food safety,QA Specifications etc.,
6. Conducting 5S and GMP/Food Safety Audits and ensuring the regulatory /statuatory compliances as applicable.
7. Drive Improvement Projects like Wastage optimization, Availability improvemet, Productivity Enhancement etc., using DMAIC/Six Sigma methodology;
8. Drive and ensure the Quality of Products from Collection Centre (CC) to Dark Stores (DS) and up to the end Consumer.Ensure Documentation at all levels through continuos monitoring and Auditing;
9. Training of the team members on Quality Specifications, Defect Matrix,FMEA, RCA (Root Cause Analysis), Fault tree Analysis etc., Tools usage for optimizing the losses/defects generated and Customer complaints etc.,
10. Drive Suggestion/Rewards and Recognitions/Idea work shops as per the Road map.
11. Drive 5S and KAIZEN culture across all areas.
12. Coordinate with HR team on execution of the Training Calendar as per the Plan across all areas
13. Liason with the key stake holders like Operations/Procurement/Last mile /Middle mile/Marketing/Pricing/Operational Excellence teams etc.,
14. Internal and External Benchmarking of for all Product categories for ensuring the quality consistency.
15. Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development oppurtunities by evaluating and motivating high performance amongst the team members.
16. Drive the Horizantal replication of Good practices within the organization/Bench mark organization etc.,
Qualification: B.E. (Mechanical/Food technology/Agriculture/Chemical etc.,)/Msc/Bsc Agriculture
Experience : 10-15 Years in FMCG/Food processing MNC in QA function in Vegetables and Fruits ; Groceries experience in QA with knowledge of TPM/Six sigma/operational excellence practices;Knowledge of ISO 9001 ,FSSC 22000, Food safety Management System (FSMS) and Quality Management Pillar(TPM) hands on implementation ;FSSAI Compliance and stake holders management