With over 200 brands sold in more than 180 countries, we’re the world’s leading premium drinks company. Every day, over 27,000 talented people come together at Diageo to create the magic behind our much-loved brands. From iconic names to innovative newcomers – the brands we’re building are rooted in culture and local communities. Our ambition is to be one of the best performing, most trusted and most respected consumer products companies in the world.
Our founders, such as Arthur Guinness, John Walker, and Charles Tanqueray, were visionary entrepreneurs whose brilliant minds helped shape the alcohol industry. And through our people, their legacy lives on. Join us, and you’ll collaborate with talented people from all corners of the world. Together, you’ll innovate and push boundaries, shaping a more inclusive and sustainable future that we can all be proud of.
With diversity at our core, we celebrate our people’s unique passions, commitments and specialist skills. Because when varied voices, mindsets, and personalities come together, great ideas are born. In our supportive culture, your voice will be heard and you’ll be empowered to be you. Just bring your ambition, curiosity and ideas, and we’ll celebrate your work and help you reach your fullest potential.
What’s your DRINKiQ? Take our quiz to understand how alcohol is made and explore the effects of drinking. You can discover everything you need to know at DRINKiQ
Job Description :
· Position- Senior Executive quality -Level 6B
• Post Graduate calibre or Graduate or equivalent – preferably in Chemistry/Microbiology/Bio-chemistry/Bio-technology/Food technology/DIFAT, Lead auditor experience will be preferred
• 4-7 years of experience in the areas of Quality Assurance and Quality Systems on Food Processing / FMCG –Distillery, Brewery and Beverage Industry
Knowledge & skills:-
· Hands on experience and deep knowledge in Quality Audits
· Hands on experience and in depth knowledge of quality management systems (ISO 22000, FSSC 22000), should have experience in developing quality related SOPs and its control.
· Hands on experience in working in WTP(BWW,DMW,RAW) and entire operation.
· All Quality system- knowledge and their documentation and adherence
· Experience in handling quality improvement projects
· Experience in sensory analysis
· Has experience in WTP operations and water balancing
· Knowledge of working in SAP
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Best Suited for Someone who –
o Excellent coaching, influencing and communication skills
o Good Communication and Presentation skills
Areas of Responsibilities: –
• Analyse raw materials, Intermediate (Blends), EOL Finished Goods and report to the unit head on the findings
• Inspect packaging materials received at Units, Market & report to unit quality head
• Communicate to vendors on non-conformities and issue of CAR to vendor
• Ensure online QC such as line start-up/change over from water treatment to final packing
• Coordinate with other departments for all rejection failures at unit
• Calibrate all lab equipment’s, arrive at calibration plan and manage operations as per supplier manual
• Responsible for maintenance of the equipment as per supplier recommendation
• Analyse samples received for customer/consumer complaint and provide a report on findings to the unit head
• Provide expertise of standardization of chemical reagents and calibration required for lab standard
• Analyse non-conformities using tools and arrive at CAPA desirable
• Assist quality manager for audits of GRMS/GMP.
• Work on improvement End of line defects (PPM)
• Liquid quality compliance
• Adherence to quality standards
Worker Type : Regular
Primary Location: Nanded Unit
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)