Tropilite Foods Pvt Ltd (TFPL) has a well-known repute in the food processing industry. Established in the year 1982 by the Davars Group, it was formerly known as ‘Davars MP Organics’. The group founder Late Dr.GS Davar was a visionary enthusiast. The same spark kept igniting the minds of his progeny who made a mark in their destined disciplines.
The Research & Development division of TFPL is recognized by Department of Science and Industrial Research (DSIR) under Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. The company has in-house R&D laboratories for the development and standardization of food, pharmaceutical and industrial grade additives which were essentially import substitutes of Carrageenans, Pectin, Sodium Alginates, Locust bean gum, PGA and gum Tragacanth. Our state-of-the-art laboratories are capable of analyzing and investigating properties of indigenous available hydrocolloids, low cost, high nutrition ingredients and other food elements.
Based on the consistent quality of our products and our unwavering focus on QC and R&D activity, our products have received the best ratings. The company has always placed importance on innovation and thus continues to develop and offer newer and novel products.
Job Designation :- Scientist / Sr. Scientist
Reporting To:- Head R&D
Qualifications :- M.Sc. /M.Tech or PhD (Food Tech/Dairy Tech/Food Eng. /Food SC & Nutrition /Bio Tech), Preferred PhD Background :- From Any premier Institute – NDRI, CFTRI, State Universities, Central institutes
Job Responsibilities :-
- Planning the experiments, Analysing data, Monitoring the costing of the finished goods, Monitoring the project status for deadline achievement, Developing original solutions to problems, Liaising with Production, Quality, Marketing and Customers, Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments, To manage product scale-up trials, To protect research data.
- Desired Experience:-
- Proven experience in Product Development or Research
- 10-14 year plus year relevant experience (Food Industry Specific) (PhD Candidate)
- 14-18 year plus year relevant experience (Food Industry Specific) (M.Sc./M.Tech Candidate)
- Experience in small team handling
- Customer exposure is desirable
- Desired Skills:-
- Highly determined
- Expert in Scientific and Numerical Skill
- High level of decisiveness
- Expert in Lab Analytical Skill
- Excellent in Team Management
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Target Companies/Sector FMGC/Foods/Bakery/B2B
Interested candidates can send their resume
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)