As a Senior Flavorist at Herbalife, you will contribute to the formulation and development for some of the most exciting projects in the flavor and sweet products industry today. Working in a collaborative team environment, you will lead, plan and prioritize major regional projects and Global initiatives.
The position reports to the R&D Director, Additionally, to interact regional cross functional team members and provides area expertise and technical leadership on commercial scale up of new Flavor at Contract Manufacturing site.
As required, the individual will also support including but not limited to operation improvement, cost savings, and new ingredient qualification.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proactively developing new tools, technologies and profiles for the Flavors Regional team, you will drive innovation and creativity to assist our customers in enhancing existing product lines and in launching new cutting-edge product initiatives.
- Lead flavor creation initiatives identify potential risks and develop creative solutions to address technical flavor issues.
- Proactively evaluate new raw materials and assess potential for future use in creating new flavors, partner with Operations division to solve potential manufacturing issues.
- Serve as a Technical expert in flavor creation techniques and provide meaningful input into category initiatives.
- Solid understanding of Flavors Sweet Category and a strong emphasis on Flavor creation and applications, raw materials and chemical processes.
- Proven track record in leading Flavor projects for the Sweet category, demonstrates creation leadership potential through commercial projects and their execution.
- Strong interest in evaluating new raw materials and assessing potential for future use in creating new flavors.
- Technical expert in identifying potential risks and develop creative solutions to address technical flavor issues.
- Execute the technical requirement for Herbalife’s regional inner and outer product lines.
- Good in building strong customer relations and capable in leading able technical projects that are either proactive or go to market (G2M).
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food science, Food Technology, Chemical Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Flavor Industry within a creative function, with compound flavors experience of 3-5 years
- Strong teamwork, customer orientation, project management, effective time management skills with proven ability to oversee all assigned projects and meeting deadlines are highly desirable.
- Possess flavor creation techniques with strong familiarity in Sweet products market trends.
- Hands on experience in Microencapsulation Powder Technology
- Experience in beverage flavors and non-alcoholic
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship