WE ARE THE
FARE Labs Pvt. Ltd., situated in Gurugram, Haryana, is a well-known testing, Calibration, research, and innovation company. We are also a Proficiency Testing Provider for both the Testing and Calibration fields. Our mission, which dates back to 1999, is science-based, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Our cutting-edge technology assists businesses in adhering to national and international norms and standards.
FARE Labs is an accredited body as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017 by the National Accreditation Board for Testing & Calibration Laboratories (NABL) for both testing and calibration. We are also a Recognised laboratory by FSSAI, APEDA, Tea Board, and IOPEPC testing a wide range of food products for safety and nutritional characteristics to meet their regulatory requirements. Our goal is to strive for continuous development in scientific research while also maintaining worldwide leadership.
Our team of scientists, engineers, and managers are constantly working to improve how we serve our customers and partners. We help firms achieve their quality and regulatory standards, preserving brands, assisting them in responsible growth, and assisting them in providing assured quality to consumers. Our laboratories are subjected to internal quality control by our Compliance division, and we engage in interlaboratory comparisons (ILCs) and Proficiency Tests on a regular basis. We also encourage customers to audit our facilities to ensure that we are competent and conduct quality testing and calibration in accordance with their needs. Potential consumers are encouraged to visit our laboratory in order to get confidence in us.
WE BELIEVE IN
PROVIDING STANDARDIZED SERVICES
FARE Labs is on a never-ending effort to serve its customers with the greatest testing, calibration, engineering, and consulting services possible. As market leaders, we provide a wide range of services to a diverse customer base that includes major corporations, multinational corporations, public sector organisations, non-governmental organisations (NGOs), and small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs).
FARE Labs has one of the largest scopes in the world, with over 16,000 parameters. We have over 6000 customers, including multinationals from around the world, Indian multinationals, domestic companies, and government agencies. FARE Labs is one of India’s top scientific testing facilities, with a wide range of domestic and international customers. We also provide a wide range of testing services in a variety of other sectors, as well as consulting and training. We are active members of influential industry organisations and regulatory authorities such as the BIS and the FSSAI, which allows us to provide advance warning of potential food scares and legal requirements.
Our technical team provides hands-on training for FSSAI Food Safety Officers, Government State Labs, and Private Sector Food Processing Industries. FARE Labs chairs the BIS Panels responsible for reviewing all oil-related standards and testing methods for the first time, framing new standards for new materials, products, and testing methods, as well as the panels responsible for the first-time preparation of standards for processes, plant machinery, and equipment for the Oils & Fats Industries.
Job Title: Scientist-C
Employment Type– Full Time, Permanent
Minimum Education– Doctorate/Masters in Microbiology
Experience / Preference: 6-8yrs
Job Description: Fare Labs Pvt. Ltd. is looking forward to hiring Scientist-C for Microbiology Department
Roles & Responsibilities:
· To work as per the requirements of NABL, AYUSH, Drug Act, BIS, FSSAI, APEDA, EIC, IOPEPC, AGMARK and other National & International requirements.
· Scientific help to the customers for their product development & product improvement.
· Checking the integrity of results, methods, raw data calculation, logbook entries and signature of Scientists and signing the reports.
· To take successful part in PT, ILC and internal quality checks.
· Repairs of breakdown of instruments.
· Preparation of work instructions and SOPs for Instruments.
· Helping Quality Department to carry out internal audits.
· Imparting relevant training to newly hired teams and to the customers as and when required.
Requirements – Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
· Must have working experience in NABL accredited Laboratory
· Excellent skill in computer operation
· Excellent analysis skills
· Strong detailed and organized digital and written documentation skills
· First rate time management skills
· Self-motivated and self-directed
· Goal oriented
· Able to multitask and priorities
· Strong ability to carry out task with very little supervision or independently
· Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
· Ability to easily solve varying degrees of problems relating to the work environment.
· Possesses an energetic and manual dexterity.
· Ability to work in dead line driven environment, while being flexible to handle urgency jobs as they arise.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program