The Heritage Foods Limited was founded by Mr. Nara Chandrababu Naidu in the year 1992, which is one of the fastest growing Public Listed Companies in India, with two business divisions – Dairy and Renewable Energy. The annual turnover of Heritage Foods stood at INR 26,429 million in the financial year 2021-22.
Currently, Heritage’s milk and milk products have a market presence in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Odisha, NCR Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh.
In the year 1994, HFL went public and was oversubscribed 54 times. HFL shares are listed on BSE (Stock Code: 519552) and NSE (Stock Code: HERITGFOOD).
Delighting every home with Fresh & Healthy products and empowering the Farmer
- To be a nationally recognized brand for Healthy and Fresh products with a revenue of INR 6000 Crores
- To anticipate, understand and respond to our Customers’ needs by creating high-quality products and making them available through innovative and convenient channels
- To embrace the right technology to delight our Customers
- Advocating the balancing of economic, social and environmental aspects to create a better tomorrow
- Empowering the farmer community through our unique ‘Relationship Farming’ Model
- Be the Employer of Choice by nurturing entrepreneurship and promoting empowerment, alongside transparency
Heritage Foods Ltd (Dairy division) is looking for Regional Head – QA for the Maharashtra region
To look after our CC/BMC, Packing station and Co-packing QA activities in Maharashtra state i.e.,
> 40+ CC/MCU/BMCs in Nashik/Nanded/ Sangola/ Sangvi areas
> 2 packing stations at Snagvi, Manor (included full automated green field PS)
> Co-packing / Conversion plants in Pune, Indapur area.
The position holder will have broad experience in handling both raw milk, processed milk & milk products QA activities and would be handling 100+ QA manpower
> Ensure QA activities of procurement (raw) milk and processed milk & milk products.
> Statutory compliances (ISO, FSSAI etc.,)
> Conduct Inspection Tests & Analysis of the Quality of Milk & Milk Products.
> Implementation of SOP’s & Adherence to ISO Norms and documentation.
> Identify the competency levels of Quality Staff & Extend Training Program as per the schedule.
B.Tech (Dairy Tech) / M.Sc (Dairy)/ IDD
Prerequisites for this position:
> Relevant QA Exp Dairy industry
> Should know local language (Marathi)
> Willing to travel frequently to CC/BMC and packing stations in Nashik/Nanded/Sangola/Sangvi/ Mumbai area
> Must have worked at the Manager level.
Location – Nashik, Maharashtra, India
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship