Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $86 billion in net revenue in 2022, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker and SodaStream. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Our mission: Create more smiles with every sip and every bite
For our consumers
By creating joyful moments through our delicious and nourishing products and unique brand experiences.
For our customers
By being the best possible partner, driving game-changing innovation and delivering a level of growth unmatched in our industry.
For our associates and our communities
By creating meaningful opportunities to work, gain new skills and build successful careers, and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace.
For our planet
By conserving nature’s precious resources and fostering a more sustainable planet for our children and grandchildren.
For our shareholders
By delivering sustainable top-tier total shareholder return and embracing best-in-class corporate governance.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision that captures PepsiCo’s competitive spirit, intense focus, and shared values: to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people.
We’re building upon the history and progress we’ve made since PepsiCo was founded in 1965 and creating an even stronger foundation for the decades ahead. Achieving our vision requires that we continuously challenge ourselves to become Faster, Stronger and Better.
As a packaging specification writer, the role requires ensuring that the necessary criteria and requirements in building the specification of packaging are met. This role will drive the legacy specification migration to SAP initially and provide support to PepsiCo Packaging engineers on all (Innovation, TBS, Sustainability and Productivity projects) packaging specs writing to ensure they comply with the standards and requirements in the sector
- Understand the PepsiCo PLM and SW ways of working in Foods Pkg spec system (SAP) and become proficient in the specification management system and IT Applications associated.
- Take incoming Packaging Foods spec information from Pkg. Engineers and digitize the information into Spec system (SAP).
- Collaborate with Regional ING/Non-ING SW teams to handle routing of specification in spec system from intitiation to final packaging approval.
- Audit incoming spec information for any omissions of required fields, errors, or needs in linking specifications to associated Finished Good Eaches and Finished Good Case Specifications.
- Convert attachments to report to TIFF file format when files are requested to print on spec. report (mostly PDF to TIFF).
- Upload required reports from SAP to local systems as needed (ISL, PDMS).
- Work with Spec Mgmt. Team Lead OR Spec Mgmt. Foods Packaging Spec Coordinator to resolve issues that may arise with regard to risks/challenges (timing, acquiring information from Pkg. Engineers requesting specifications, or system problems) in meeting specification timelines.
- Maintain and foster relationships with in-market R&D spec teams, other spec GBS teams, and external suppliers.
- Identify potential areas for process improvements to make recommendations to R&D GBS Leadership for continuous improvement
- Maintain and update existing specs to ensure compliance with standards
- Experience within the Packaging CPG space (2-4 years) and familiar with Packaging Engineering terms and test methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Packaging Engineering is desired.
- Well versed in MS Office 365
- Effective communication skills, both verbal (Conf Calls) and written (reports, e-mail) in English
- Learning agility, self-motivation and desire for continuous self-improvement.
- Team player and works well with cross-functional, cross-regional and cross-cultural teams.
- Ability to interpret technical information, escalate issues and seek alignment towards workable solutions.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)