Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated $86 billion in net revenue in 2022, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Our mission: Create more smiles with every sip and every bite
For our consumers
By creating joyful moments through our delicious and nourishing products and unique brand experiences.
For our customers
By being the best possible partner, driving game-changing innovation and delivering a level of growth unmatched in our industry.
For our associates and our communities
By creating meaningful opportunities to work, gain new skills and build successful careers, and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace.
For our planet
By conserving nature’s precious resources and fostering a more sustainable planet for our children and grandchildren.
For our shareholders
By delivering sustainable top-tier TSR and embracing best-in-class corporate governance.
Winning with PepsiCo Positive
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision that captures PepsiCo’s competitive spirit, intense focus, and shared values: to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people.
We’re building upon the history and progress we’ve made since PepsiCo was founded in 1965 and creating an even stronger foundation for the decades ahead. Achieving our vision requires that we continuously challenge ourselves to become Faster, Stronger and Better.
Location – Gandipet Mandal / Hyderabad, India
- This role willjointheR&D GBS Knowledge Management team out of Hyderabad andsupport the organizationindeveloping enhanced knowledge management capabilitiesby collecting andstoringdocumentation (e.g., project output and market research),cataloging knowledge, and sharingknowledge on a recurring basis with stakeholders.
- The role will support the Research & Development (R&D) organization in PepsiCo only so the content stored, tagged, managed will relate to our business lines of foods, food ingredients, nutrition, packaging, packaging materials, food processing and related equipment.
- Collaborate with other global GBS R&D Knowledge Management teams or global function leads to collect incremental knowledge developed in the prior period, validate findings and insights for categorization, define best practices, and develop ways of working, etc.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across global R&D to determine additional knowledge management needs
- Ensure all requests are processed, documented, and delivered within defined SLAs
- Maintain / Update best practices associated with R&D Training
- Store documents in the defined structure and record / catalogue findings with key stakeholders as appropriate
- Update internal and external IP protection detail in internal knowledge repositories
- Disseminate knowledge developed in prior period to relevant stakeholders on a recurring basis
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational and communication skills to capture work details and highlight any (unexpected) learnings
- Strong understanding of Service Management processes, i.e., Knowledge Management, Request Management, and Incident Management
- Ability to manage time effectively across multiple priorities and projects to ensure requests are delivered in a timely manner
- Experience working in a large global CPG company, with understanding of the CPG performance outputs and measures
- Fluent in English (HBS)
- Fluent in English and Spanish (MBS)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-6 years of prior work experience in similar or related field
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)