We are urgent Hiring for Quality Executive. for Srivijaya consumer products private limited. spices manufacturing industry.
spices industry working cadets will be preferred
Location: Kodad. Telangana
Minimum experience: 4-5years
Roles and Responsibilities for Quality Executive
• Review specifications for products and processes as per FSSAI & IS standards.
• Strictly follow requirements for raw material and intermediate products from suppliers and monitor their compliance.
• Ensure adherence to Food safety guidelines as well as legal obligations.
• Assist in existing Quality Control procedures/SOPs for primary processing of Food products including but not limited to Pulses, Food grains, Oilseeds, Spices etc.
• Checking and ensuring Raw Material Quality & Processed Material Quality as per the quality specifications on a day-to-day basis.
• Assist in maintaining hygiene for overall plant including personal and Equipment.
• Coordinate with the Operations and Sales teams for implementing Quality Assurance.
• Coordinate with the Operations team to identify process correction to eliminate deviation from quality standards.
• Inspect final output and review for compliance.
• Approve the right products or reject defectives
• Maintaining documentation for Audit purposes.
• Submit detailed QA reports to appropriate Manager
• Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures for QA.
• Should be able to handle equipment for rapid quality testing both chemical and Microbial testing.
• Looking after Legal Metrology requirements for plant.
• Coordinate with external labs for Water and Food testing as per frequencies laid by FSSAI.
If interested please share your resume and mention your CTC on
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)