Prior to joining the hands with`PARLE EXPORT’ in 1982 Mr. Lachhman Daas Ladhani had been `A’ class civil construction contractor and has successfully executed various contracts of Roads, Bridges and Township etc. in West Bengal, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. The best execution of civil work was in `RAM KI PAIRI’ on the Bank of `SARYU’ River in Ayodhya which was designed on the pattern of `HAR KI PAIRI’ Haridwar.
And ITI Mankapur Township was also well appreciated. He also had been the largest manufacturer of Bricks for Entire Township of `Bharat Cocking Coal Limited’.
In 1982 he was given a challenging and fully diversified job of manufacturing soft drinks viz: Thums Up, Limca, Gold Spot and Bislery Club Soda etc. as a franchisee of “PARLE EXPORT PRIVATE LIMITED”. He brought the production with a short span of time and achieved the highest growth in India in 1985. The franchisee co. is named as `Amrit Bottlers Private Limited’. Subsequently `PARLE’ brand was taken over by the `COCA COLA’ and Mr. Ladhani converted the mechanized plant into fully automatic and computerized plant and now is having a largest production capacity and highest sale in Eastern U.P. for the last several years.
They have a `COLD STORAGE’ named as `Laxmi Cold Storage and Allied Industries’ adjacent to the `Amrit Bottlers Private Limited’, Faizabad now the same has become of the largest capacity to preserve to potatoes and fruits in Eastern U.P.
The enterprising factor which can be termed as back bone of the Mr. Ladhani’s success is the joint efforts of the management, which brought all the ventures to highest level of production and profitability within a record time.
Mr. Ladhani is being assisted by qualified and experienced personnel of technical, management, finance and marketing and by his four sons named as Mr. Rakesh Ladhani, Mr. Naresh Ladhani and Mr. Rajesh Ladhani, Mr. Roshan Ladhani, M.B.A. from U.K., who are technically and professionally qualified and are well experienced who are the key persons of various projects.
Coca-Cola: Coca-Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history, as well as the best-known product in the world.
On May 8, 2011, Coca-Cola marks its 125th anniversary. Created in 1886 in Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr. John S. Pemberton, Coca-Cola was first offered as a fountain beverage at Jacob’s Pharmacy by mixing Coca-Cola syrup with carbonated water.
Coca-Cola was patented in 1887, registered as a trademark in 1893 and by 1895 it was being sold in every state and territory in the United States. In 1899, The Coca-Cola Company began franchised bottling operations in the United States.
Today, you can find Coca-Cola in virtually every part of the world.
Our vision serves as the framework for our Roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
- People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
- Portfolio: Bring to the world a portfolio of quality beverage brands that anticipate and satisfy people’s desires and needs.
- Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers, together we create mutual, enduring value.
- Profit: Maximize long-term return while being mindful of our overall responsibilities.
- Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization.
- We always try to do the right thing.
- We are data-based and intellectually honest in advocating proposals, including, recognizing risks.
- We focus our resources to achieve leadership objectives and strategies.
- We accept personal accountability to meet our business needs, improve our systems and help others improve their effectiveness.
- We are determined to be the best at doing what matters most.
- We have a compelling desire to improve and to win in the marketplace.
Quality executive/ Chemist – Amrit Bottler (Coca cola)
- Post – Quality executive/ Chemist
- Experience – Min 3 years
- Qualifications – Graduate in Food technology, chemistry, biotechnology, microbiology.
- Location – Faridabad (Ayodhya), UP
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)