Lite Bite Foods (LBF) ,
is one of India’s largest and most dynamic food and beverage retail companies with 19 owned and 5 managed brands under its umbrella. It started its journey in the year 2002 with an innovative combination of traditional as well as new-age F&B concepts. Today, it has a scale of over passionate 2500 employees.
It has created a strong connect with food lovers in various cities like Delhi NCR, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Singapore, Washington DC, Abu Dhabi, and Bangkok. Around 200 operational F&B touch-points having a strong presence in prominent Malls,Airports, High Streets, Hotels and Overseas. Our critically acclaimed award-winning brands include Punjab Grill, Tres, YouMee, Zambar, Asia 7, and The Artful Baker.
Drawing unparalleled expertise in the Indian F&B industry, Lite Bite Foods imprints a strong commitment in the travel retail segment. We specialize in offering exciting meal options to travel through a variety of formats including sit down restaurants, bistros, and On-the-Go Kiosk models. We have our airport presence at Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, and Bengaluru.
Greeting from Lite Bite Foods! We Are Hiring!!!
- Location: – Regional Office, Mumbai
- Position: – Quality Assurance Executive / Sr. Executive
- Experience: 2-5 Years (Micro-Biology)
- Educational Qualification: Microbiology/ MSc. Food Technology.
The Quality Assurance Executive is responsible for final quality file and should be able to accurately determine whether something passes or fails according to specifications, have strong attention to detail, and can adapt to updated instructions. The candidate should be professional, work autonomously, navigate effectively through a decision-driven workflow, and be able to track data through Excel. Coordinate with the restaurant for visits and audits. Assist in developing quality goals and improvement plans. Track quality performance and initiate quality improvement plans. Define and develop quality criteria- Define outgoing quality plan, and work with production, and product management.
Main Job Tasks
- Evaluate the adequacy of quality assurance standards.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct, and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship