Role Title: Project Associate (R&D-Food)
Location: Gurugram, Full Time
We are looking for an individual to join our rapidly growing team at Anveshan, as a Project Associate (R&D-Food).
Anveshan seeks to enroll a suitable candidate for the Project Associate (R&D-Food) position for the Product Research and Development Department in the Sustainable minimally processed Food Systems team. The successful applicant will assist the team members in undertaking New food product developments and Quality Assurances.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Quality enhancement and assurance of existing products
- Development of new products to help drive the growth of the business.
- Work in collaboration with internal teams and key stakeholders to drive innovation.
- Batch Quality, Lab testing, maintaining consistency along with food safety protocols.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Post graduation degree holder in M.Sc/M.Tech (Food Science).
- Min 2 years prior experience in development of food products related to minimally processed traditional food items.
- Quality Analysis and Quality Control, and HACCP
- Knowledge of MS Excel and G-suite is a must.
- Ability to communicate fluently and effectively in English, with expertise in local language(s) in the region necessary as required.
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications and ability to integrate technology into office and program activities.
- Hands-on experience with FSSAI Rules and Regulations for quality assurance.
- Technical knowledge for food testing/tasting equipment (working and setup). Skills required to run sensory set up, maintenance of inventory and procurement of the materials.
- Understands market trends and knows how to play with ingredients.
- Startup Experience is preferred.
We are Anveshan, a team on a mission to be the number one food brand of the world. In just two short years, Anveshan has developed deep roots in the market. With our range of products, we have accumulated a customer base of over 1 lac happy customers, and we are only growing bigger. Anveshan has empowered over 3000 producers and is using its brand to enable and uplift India’s farmers and producers. At Anveshan, above all, we value innovation and creativity. If you want to make a difference and contribute to our vision, we are hiring now.
Why should you join us?
- Real time guidance from industry experts
- Ownership of your own work; ample space for personal growth
- First hand experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Opportunity to be a part of the core team of a budding startup
- Participate in, lead and grow the Products team
- Opportunity to work with a young and enthusiastic team
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)