1994 saw the laying of the cornerstone for Gopal Namkeen by Bipinbhai Vitthalbhai Hadvani. The project slowly expanded to a respectable size after starting with the delivery of Namkeen and Snacks to Rajkot’s local market. When the company acquired its product line at Raj Nagar Society, Rajkot, the grander goal became a reality.
In the first ten years of the new century, they opened a Gruh Udyog facility in Amar Nagar, Rajkot, thanks to the happy success of their business. Just before the decade came to an end, a semi-automatic facility called “Gopal Snacks Pvt. Ltd.” was established in Vajadi (Vad) to make a technological advancement while improving the quality and flavour of the products.
Since December 2009, the company has grown to become a taste tycoon of the state, which is renowned for its delicious delicacies, with one of Gujarat’s largest automatic plants located at Metoda GIDC, Rajkot, with production capacity spread over 75,000 sq. ft. that is expanded up to 2,00,000 Sq. ft. standing over 20,000 Sq. mt. of land.
The larger vision of the brand is to make an impact on a global scale and spread the deliciousness of Bharat Ka Apna Namkeen across the globe.
● Balance of pure quality and maximum quantity
● The only manufacturing plant with a backward integration system
● Round the Clock service to our Channel Partners
● Continuous innovation and adoption of cutting-edge technology
Production Managers and Operation Managers!
Gopal Snacks Limited, a leading food manufacturing company, is seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to join our team in Rajkot!If
you have a solid background in the food manufacturing industry and are passionate about overseeing production processes, optimizing operations, and ensuring top-notch quality then this opportunity is for you!
- Manage and coordinate daily production activities
- Develop and implement efficient manufacturing strategies
- Monitor production schedules and ensure timely delivery
- Maintain strict quality control standards
- Optimize operational processes to improve productivity
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve company goals
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing company preferred St
- rong knowledge of production and operations management
- Excellent leadership and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment Ef
- fective communication and team management abilities
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to be a part of our growing organization! Join our team and make a difference in the food industry!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter with the subject line “Production Manager/Operation Manager – Rajkot.”
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)