xNara is an international HealthTech company based in Singapore, with a prime presence in the United Arab Emirates and India. Established in 2021, our mission is to provide personalized healthcare and nutritional needs using advanced testing and health profiling technology.
We strive to enhance general health and well-being by identifying the individual health indicators, through DNA, and microbiome testing, as well as evaluating lifestyle choices. Our team of doctors, scientists, nutritionists, and dieticians assess this data in order to create personalized nutrition and exercise plans for each individual and provide guidance and support throughout the journey to health and wellness.
Our greatest asset at xNara is our people, as we greatly value what each individual brings to the team. We appreciate that everyone is unique and encourage diversity in thought, working methods, and traits. xNara is made up of the greatest minds in healthcare, nutritional science, and IT, and we are constantly looking for new talents in various fields to join us.
About the role:
Reporting to Nutrition Lead, this role will be responsible for conducting relevant analyses of nutrition and health related policy and program. This role will also be responsible for helping with all aspects of nutrition data collection, including relevant biomarker collection. Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide scientific inputs, based on evidences and supportings, to the technology team for making . These findings will eb making decision tree algorithms to correlate nutritional parameters and health biomarkers and develop meal plans based on it for personalized nutrition.
- Develop meal plans for different customer classes with various filters as required by the technology/ business team requirements stated by local authorities/ international standard.
- Give business and trend insights to the project development teams on food and nutrition trends on customer food behaviour.
- Motivate and lead a multidisciplinary scientific team for a start up nutrition project.
- Handle liaison with subject matter specialists, consultants and content providers.
- Refer, collate and provide literature and scientific journals/ papers to provide evidence based scientific framework for nutritional advices.
- Meet deadlines in various critical project pathways for the overall timely completion and launch of the project.
- Handle customer complaints, feedbacks and requests pertaining to nutrition.
- Recruit, train and lead a team of dieticians for the serving market, mostly through virtual assistance services.
- PhD / Post-Graduation in Nutrition and Dietetics/ Food Science with industrial /clinical experience.
- Strong academic background and should have participated in relevant and cutting edge research in nutrition science.
- Subject Matter Expert to provide nutritional advice to various categories of customers (heterogenous customer base – race, gender, lifestyle and health condition).
- Experience in liasoning with research institutes/ scientists working in nutrition sector.
- Experience in handling and training a team of nutritionists.
- Experience in working in a multidisciplinary team.
- Exposure to various softwares used in nutritional analysis and meal recommendations.
- Experience with analysis of large survey data sets and conducting systematic literature reviews.
- Strong knowledge of statistical techniques, including multivariate methods.
- Ability to work successfully in teams and with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.