we believe in the power of
Going Beyond, Growing Beyond, Being the Impact.
At Marico, we offer each member the opportunity to create winning brands and work in an inspiring environment to drive innovation, growth, and sustainable business. Our focus is to provide the diverse talent at Marico with an inclusive culture of Equality, Belongingness and Openness.
At Marico, the opportunity to work with the best talent, across boundaries, will help push you far beyond your potential. We want you to bring your passion to work,
giving you the opportunity to not just impact the workplace, but also the lives of members, shareholders, consumers, and partners.
Role:- Executive – New Product Development – FOODS
Grade:- Junior Manager -III (highest at JM’s grade).
Reports to: – Manager – New Product Development.
Industry preference: – FMCG.
Experience: – 3+ years in a similar role or Supply Planning Role
B.E./B.Tech+ MBA will be added advantage.
Location– H.O. Mumbai (Santa Cruz). Work from office.
Primary Job Function
Coordinate with cross functional team across multiple geographies to ensure successful delivery of new products.
Key Responsibilities: –
NPD Launch Planning
1. Assist with planning taskforces and ensure presence of the key stakeholders required for the meeting
2. Ensure MOM of the task force meeting is detailed as per points discussed in the meeting and its communication to relevant stakeholders
3. Ensure activities are executed as per NPD launch timelines defined in the taskforce meeting and preemptively highlight possible delays with alternative paths.
4. Coordinate with the cross functional teams to micro plan and ensure open points are closed for relevant stake holder to execute respective activity within budgeted timelines. Troubleshoot and escalate in case budgeted timelines forecasted to overshoot
5. Ability to manage project networks in ZOHO or MS project & reporting usung ZOHO
6. A facilitator, enabler, trouble shooter, a common link between cross functional team of stakeholders. Interact with various stakeholders to resolve any existing issues.
7. Assist in managing NPDs from ideation phase to post launch analysis phase.
1. Assist in coordinating with RnD team for detailed and effective handover to SCM procurement team relevant for purchasing 1st time right RM’s and PM’s
2. Assist in coordinating with SCM procurement teams to ensure precise costing of RM’s and PM’s are obtained for financials presentation. Further coordination to ensure order placement, plant connection, and Quality clearances are in place for commercial production start within defined timelines.
3. Assist in coordinating with Brand and Sales team to close New Product Launch Plans- production plans and demand plans for next three months. Plans to be then broken down with the help of SCM planning and Plant team to achieve set targets for primary plan – production, FG audit, dispatch, and connection to depots.
4. Follow template, track, report, and analyze – NPLP production plan, dispatch plan, and connection plan. Capture deviation, if any, and improvise to achieve set targets for launch
5. Report filling and dispatch service levels (SL’s) to relevant stakeholders for action on Gaps if any.
1. System and Process orientation –
Must understand current process and should be able to get into details to ensure team sticks to set systems for a seamless NPD Delivery. Must be able to understand gaps in any and suggest system development.
2. Networking and Influencing –
Must attain working relations effectively through clear communication, influence stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes, and have skills to rigorously follow up for activity completion without friction or delay.
3. Planning and Execution –
Breaking down ideas and converting these to actionable plans in tune with the desired results and possess the pace to execute these detailed plans completion.
Effective oral & written communication to express/minute discussion points. Ability to drive cross functional task force & manage stakeholders.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)