All About NESTLÉ
NESTLÉ’s relationship with India dates back to 1912, when it began trading as The NESTLÉ Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company (Export) Limited, importing and selling finished products in the Indian market.
After India’s independence in 1947, the economic policies of the Indian Government emphasised the need for local production. NESTLÉ responded to India’s aspirations by forming a company in India and set up its first factory in 1961 at Moga, Punjab, where the Government wanted NESTLÉ to develop the milk economy. Progress in Moga required the introduction of NESTLÉ’s Agricultural Services to educate, advise and help the farmer in a variety of aspects. From increasing the milk yield of their cows through improved dairy farming methods, to irrigation, scientific crop management practices and helping with the procurement of bank loans.
NESTLÉ set up milk collection centres that would not only ensure prompt collection and pay fair prices, but also instil amongst the community, a confidence in the dairy business. Progress involved the creation of prosperity on an on-going and sustainable basis that has resulted in not just the transformation of Moga into a prosperous and vibrant milk district today, but a thriving hub of industrial activity, as well.
NESTLÉ has been a partner in India’s growth for over a century now and has built a very special relationship of trust and commitment with the people of India. The Company’s activities in India have facilitated direct and indirect employment and provides livelihood to about one million people including farmers, suppliers of packaging materials, services and other goods.
The Company continuously focuses its efforts to better understand the changing lifestyles of India and anticipate consumer needs in order to provide Taste, Nutrition, Health and Wellness through its product offerings. The culture of innovation and renovation within the Company and access to the NESTLÉ Group’s proprietary technology/Brands expertise and the extensive centralized Research and Development facilities gives it a distinct advantage in these efforts. It helps the Company to create value that can be sustained over the long term by offering consumers a wide variety of high quality, safe food products at affordable prices.
NESTLÉ India manufactures products of truly international quality under internationally famous brand names such as NESCAFÉ, MAGGI, MILKYBAR, KIT KAT, BAR-ONE, MILKMAID and NESTEA and in recent years the Company has also introduced products of daily consumption and use such as NESTLÉ Milk, NESTLÉ SLIM Milk, NESTLÉ Dahi and NESTLÉ Jeera Raita.
NESTLÉ India is a responsible organisation and facilitates initiatives that help to improve the quality of life in the communities where it operates.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for an experienced SalesTech Business Analyst to join our IT team based in Rhodes, Sydney. Our regional team supports the deployment, maintenance, and evolution of global IT products for Marketing Sales and eBusiness in our businesses within Asia, Oceania and Africa & Greater China Region.
This role serves as a liaison between the IT & Business Customers supporting eB2B CRM and digital engagements, including mobile field sales technology needs. As part of the Product Team, brings deep understanding to the opportunities and issues facing the business function and advises on the best solutions. Will translates business strategies, opportunities, threats and needs into IT product requirements, and play a key role within the product team to specify, test and deploy those as IT solutions.
A day in the life…
Reporting to the Regional Manager – MSE Technology, key responsibilities of the role include:
- Contribution to IT Strategy – under the supervision and guidance of her/his primary Community of Practice Lead and Product Manager
- Supports the Product Manager and Business Relationship Manager in the development of the strategy through incremental improvement of the product
- Analyses, documents and tests program development, logic, process flows and specifications
- Documents training materials for the product area and delivers training to the end users, deployment and support teams.
- Designs business scenarios and use cases for the product mix, including product introduction, specification and the change management required to maximize its adoption/value.
- Identifies gaps in existing functionalities, options for improvement and opportunities for process automation.
- Responsible for identifying security & compliance requirements, including roles, associated with the business process and ensures they are considered in the solution design.
- Partners with business and IT to elicit, analyse, translate, and document business requirements, pain points or opportunities into IT requirements.
- Works with business partners to conduct paper-based design, solutioning sessions, and MVP taste-testing all along the life cycle from business demand to value delivery.
What will make you successful
- Joining a collaborative team of Specialists, you will be a strong team player with a history of delivering results in a high pressure and dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent; M.B.A. preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience of business analysis in a relevant functional area.
- Experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment using design thinking methodology and Project management experience.
- Experience in Field Sales Technologies and eB2B platforms is preferred
- Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization and working with multicultural teams.
- Experience working in a diverse global environment and with virtual teams.
- With stakeholders based in various time zones, flexibility is essential as you participate in teleconferences and activities outside of standard business hours.
- Nestle offers flexible working hours that enabling you on how to get your job done and will help you balance your work with your personal commitments.
Applicants must have full Australian working rights
You will have the chance to work with an outstanding and highly engaged team, build and grow your career with an inclusive, global FMCG leader.
In addition, we offer:
- Varied career experiences and personalised development support
- Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and program
- Discounted Nestlé products
- Competitive remuneration package
- Employee Assistance Program
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.