Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated $86 billion in net revenue in 2022, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Our mission: Create more smiles with every sip and every bite
For our consumers
By creating joyful moments through our delicious and nourishing products and unique brand experiences.
For our customers
By being the best possible partner, driving game-changing innovation and delivering a level of growth unmatched in our industry.
For our associates and our communities
By creating meaningful opportunities to work, gain new skills and build successful careers, and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace.
For our planet
By conserving nature’s precious resources and fostering a more sustainable planet for our children and grandchildren.
For our shareholders
By delivering sustainable top-tier TSR and embracing best-in-class corporate governance.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision that captures PepsiCo’s competitive spirit, intense focus, and shared values: to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people.
We’re building upon the history and progress we’ve made since PepsiCo was founded in 1965 and creating an even stronger foundation for the decades ahead. Achieving our vision requires that we continuously challenge ourselves to become Faster, Stronger and Better.
Location – Kosi, India
Main purpose: –
- Vertical startup & stabilization of the green field operation.
- Complexity of vertically starting up of new green field plants with two biggest PC lines along with new pool of manpower
- To ensure that all processes related to manufacturing are carried out smoothly at the Plant to consistently provide finished product that meets the business need (product availability, cost & quality) with applicable statutory requirements.
- To drive operational excellence processes in manufacturing (M&W/TPM/QMS/EMS) for continual improvement to move operations standards towards world class performance.
- Assisting HOD manufacturing in delivering productivity & driving a high-performance culture at shop floor.
- Driving operatives’ engagement on the shop floor including performance benchmark and appraisals.
- Managing large team of 167 operatives including daily contractual pool of 360 nos.
- Large span for managing RM PM inventory and warehouse operation.
- Driving people engagement & performance driven culture set up of a green field plant for making this plant one of the best in class plants in the PepsiCo world.
Assisting HOD Manufacturing in:
- People Management: Preparing multiskilling & detailed deployment plan of operatives through shift scheduling to drive operational discipline, cost & people capability. Driving the targets of Direct Labour cost & TPP, developing backups on redeployment matrix to impact on manpower productivity. Regular coordination with HR team on tracking unauthorized absenteeism and OT trend and ensuring effective communication to sustain good discipline.
- Production Deliverables: Ensuring compliance to weekly/ monthly production targets as per PepsiCo quality and hygiene standards, delivering SA over & above plan. Maximising TE/ NE , ensuring conversion efficiencies better than AOP and executing ideas on productivity – sharing views with sector SMEs for troubleshooting and capturing better productivity ideas implemented across other plants as a part of continuous improvement. Coordinating & planning with cross functional team members to ensure seamless production.
- Capacity Utilization: Maximizing NE TE by effectively scheduling production with LD & T Manager to optimize change over, monitoring & reducing NE TE losses & utilizing manpower planning in line with actual plan a capacity.
- Waste Management: Ensuring minimal wastage, optimum manpower utilization and operating at maximum efficiencies. Driving for “ZERO Loss” mantra for the lines with the help of sector team and by utilizing TPM tools & ensuring cross functional involvement (focusing on JH culture on shop floor).
- lanning and Reporting: Ensuring integrity of data entry across lines, monitoring the data on shift to shift basis and reporting of the all the numbers on daily basis in DW as per MNW guidance.
- IR management: Ensuring line discipline during production – OT, Absenteeism control, motivating the teams for the positive environment at the shop floor. Conducting 1-1 with the operatives, implementation of “Each one teach one”, “KPL” etc on the shop floor for the better engagement and building inclusive culture & keeping the operation disruption free.
- Key Control: Ensuring KCs of manufacturing are maintained in letter & spirit.
- Ensuring compliance to food safety as per AIB guidance.
Support to Cross function: Enabling effective coordination with support functions & implementation of a quality,
hygiene, safety & TPM culture that promotes company growth.
- Cross functional coordination with Agro, LD & T, quality, Engineering, HR & Finance to smoothly run day to day production.
- Ensuring the “Why Why Analysis” of b/d on timely manner & implement actions; practice JH to reduce breakdown. Ensure control on consumable cost.
- SAP management: Batch closing and stock verification in Day store, taking care of GCS, Corporate audit and KC compliances. Ensuring inventory management by proper transferring of FG and taking RM by proper hand shaking between the cross functional departments.
- NPD handling: Ensuring compliance to all NPD production, reference and Gold sample production on timely manner with AOP efficiency numbers. Ensuring proper feedback to R&D to build upon the current standards.
- Cost Management: controlling the consumables, parts change management and developing new vendors for the reduction in consumables, better quality of parts at the engineering stores with close coordination with engineering team and engineering store person and also sensitizing the shop floor team.
- Acting as a reliever: Relieving Shift Incharges as and when required.
- MNW & Other audit: Acting as a manufacturing control owner/ representative of MNW data; quality & safety audit.
- New projects: Acting as manufacturing representative for upcoming new projects.
- BE / B Tech / Food/ Dairy Technologist with 6-8 years of experience in large scale operation FMCG
- Team player & ablity to handle large pool of operatives.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Negotiation skills & influencing ability.
- Interpersonal & coordination skill.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong focus on delivery and results with high drive and energy level
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)