- By 2030, we will have to feed 10 Billion people, while facing severe problems like climate change, resource crunch and immunity & lifestyle diseases. Democratising access to health-sustaining plant-only food is the best way to go. With so little time at our disposal, an intuitive and collaborative approach to transformation is needed. But the global food industry is not designed to look for nimble and innovative solutions. The Live Green Company is.
- The Live Green Co is a foodtech company, with the vision of accelerating the world’s transition to healthy and sustainable food using proprietary technology.We are doing it By building powerful databases based on the world’s ancestral wisdoms of plant nutrition, and blending it with the latest biotechnology and machine learning… to unearth new and exciting links between plants their uses.
What we’re looking for
The Live Green Co is blending Ancestral Sciences with Biotech and Machine Learning to replace the animal, synthetic & highly-processed ingredients/additives in our food products.
You will play an active role in building large databases of food ingredients, categories, functionalities, and properties (including Ayurvedic). Other related activities are:
- Research various data sources and publications to create large databases
- Collaborate with biotech & data science staff to develop hypotheses
- Validate hypotheses & results from a modern scientific perspective.
- Document & present outputs in an explainable manner.
- Ability to analyze the nutritional content of food, discover new food sources, and research ways to make suggestions that are safe and healthy.
Skills and Qualifications
- Masters in Food Science and technology, with knowledge of Ayurveda & large-scale Data Analysis mindset. 5-8 years of post-study experience.
- Ability to research & analyse thousands of food ingredients, categories, functionalities, and properties (including from an Ayurvedic perspective)
- Exposure to Dietetics & Nutrition.
- Published papers/articles in nutrition and other health-oriented topics.
- Skilled at analyzing foods to provide customized alternatives & recommendations to address health conditions / achieve health goals.
- Large-scale Database & Data Analysis oriented
- Be thorough with research, analysis, collaboration & execution
- Reliable, focused, patient & detail-oriented
- Agile, flexible, resourceful problem solver & quick learner
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively, in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of ownership and bias for action
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)