Kerry is the world’s leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers’ most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
Reporting To- Site Quality Manager
Carries out Lead responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include implementation and execution of Good Manufacturing Practices, deployment of in process controls and sanitation practices, coordinating
with other executives for shift and day to day planning.
1. Responsible for implementation and continuous improvement of quality programs in the
Tumkur facility such as Good Sanitation Practices, Hygiene practices, Manufacturing practices.
2. In depth knowledge on Food Safety Management System, FSSC 22000
3. Implement various components of in process quality control and assurance program comprised
of data analysis, systems evaluation, product assessment and quality technology
4. Responsible for raw material, in-process and finished goods quality inspection
5. DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ – Qualification Programs for the process and laboratory equipments
6. Chemical Risk Analysis (CRA)
7. Hazard Analysis Risk Assessment (HARA)
8. Food Processing Line sanitation standards, CIP and COP
9. Validations covering CIP/COP and test methods validation
10. Continual Improvement
11. CAPA Handling
12. Customer Complaints Handling
13. Hazard Analysis – Preventive Control
14. Food and Ingredient Knowledge
15. Analytical Science – Chemistry and Food Technology
16. Category Technology/Raw Materials
17. Statistical Process Controls
18. Labelling Regulations
19. Stability Study
20. Data Quality and Management
21. Trouble Shooting
22. Quality Tools
23. Food Industry and Food Processing
24. Food Regulations
25. Team Management and People Development
26. Food Technology
27. Packaging Requirements
28. Audit Standards (Statutory, Regulatory and Customer)
29. Crisis Management
30. Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment
31. Customer Requirements
32. Food Defense
33. Supply Quality/ Supplier Assessment
1. To put in place auditing protocols to verify training is adequate and to highlight areas for
2. To act as a facilitator for the education of all team members, to provide
them the opportunity to continually improve the standards set.
3. To provide a framework for every team member through which they can develop within
4. Provide necessary guidance / training and committed to company training.
1. To ensure visual control is in place to feedback performance against targets to all team members.
2. To pass down the information from superior to down line or relevant parties and to bring up
important matters to the superior.
3. Effective communication to interested parties on time with relevant information.
To participate in continuous improvement activities as necessary.
Health & Safety:
To ensure health and safety is taken care at all the times Person Specification
Qualifications and skills
- Postgraduate in Food Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology
- Candidates having FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor Certificate Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate would be preferred
- Minimum 10-12 years working experience in the relevant field, food/food ingredients and candidate
- from Flavour/Seasoning/Beverage industry background would be preferred.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)