With over 200 brands sold in more than 180 countries, we’re the world’s leading premium drinks company. Every day, over 27,000 talented people come together at Diageo to create the magic behind our much-loved brands. From iconic names to innovative newcomers – the brands we’re building are rooted in culture and local communities. Our ambition is to be one of the best performing, most trusted and most respected consumer products companies in the world.
Our founders, such as Arthur Guinness, John Walker, and Charles Tanqueray, were visionary entrepreneurs whose brilliant minds helped shape the alcohol industry. And through our people, their legacy lives on. Join us, and you’ll collaborate with talented people from all corners of the world. Together, you’ll innovate and push boundaries, shaping a more inclusive and sustainable future that we can all be proud of.
With diversity at our core, we celebrate our people’s unique passions, commitments and specialist skills. Because when varied voices, mindsets, and personalities come together, great ideas are born. In our supportive culture, your voice will be heard and you’ll be empowered to be you. Just bring your ambition, curiosity and ideas, and we’ll celebrate your work and help you reach your fullest potential.
What’s your DRINKiQ? Take our quiz to understand how alcohol is made and explore the effects of drinking. You can discover everything you need to know at DRINKiQ
Locations – Kumbalgodu, India
Job Description :
The purpose of the role is to inspect packaging materials received at units & market, analyze raw material intermediate blends & finished goods and report to quality head. The role also is responsible for supporting in audits and assisting in MIS report preparation.
TYPICAL ROLE REQUIREMENTS
• Post Graduate caliber or equivalent – preferably in Chemistry/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Bio-technology/Food technology/DIFAT Experience:
• 3-5 years of experience in the areas of Quality Assurance and Quality Systems on Food Processing / FMCG –Distillery, Brewery and Beverage Industry
Knowledge & skills:
- Hands on experience and in depth knowledge of quality management systems, developing quality related SOPs and its control
- Experience in handling quality improvement projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package Best Suited for Someone who
- Excellent coaching, influencing and communication skills
- Good Communication and Presentation skills AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY PERFORMANCE MEASURES (QUANTITATIVE / QUALITATIVE) Areas of Responsibilities 1 Quality Operations © Diageo India Highly Confidential
- Analyze raw materials, Intermediate (Blends), EOL Finished Goods and report to the unit head on the findings
- Inspect packaging materials received at Units, Market & report to unit head
- Communicate to vendors on non-conformities and issue of CAR to vendor
- Ensure online QC such as line startup/change over from water treatment to final packing
- Coordinate with other departments for all rejection failures at unit
- Calibrate all lab equipment’s, arrive at calibration plan and manage operations as per supplier manual
- Responsible for maintenance of the equipment as per supplier recommendation
- Analyze samples received for customer/consumer complaint and provide a report on findings to the unit head
- Provide expertise of standardization of chemical reagents and calibration required for lab
- Analyze non-conformities using tools and arrive at CAPA desirable
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)