Looking for Suitable Position in Quality at Gopal Snacks Pvt. Ltd.- the details are as follows
Location- Mouda, Nagpur
Roles & responsibilities:-
Job Purpose/Objective: To lead the QC department/ compliance to FSSAI legislations
1. Ensure effective co-ordination to all concern departmental heads to meet quality objectives.
2. Ensure monitoring of the food safety quality and ensure those high quality products are manufactured with aim of ZERO market complaint.
3. Ensure sampling material send for analysis for RM/PM and FG material.
4. Ensure documents control, SOPS etc.
5. Deviation incidence investigation CAPA management.
6. To manage a food safety team and organize its work.
7. To ensure relevant training and education of the Food Safety Team members.
8. To report to the Management on the effectiveness and suitability of the Food Safety Management system.
9. Ensuring the conduction of Food Safety System verification and validation of critical limits and Pre-requisite program.
10. To ensure all the statutory and product related requirements of India.
11. Exposure to SAP/ERP system.
12. To conduct FSMS audit as per plan.
13. Product recall process.
14. Testing of RM/PM and FG.
15. Ensure GMP/GHK practices.
16. Pest Management efficacy control.
17. Follows process parameters.
18. Corrective action on NC products.
19. Shall be responsible for all QC related work.
20. Exposure to ISO/FSSC 2200 audit systems.
Education & Experience Requirements: BTech. (Food Technology), Exp. Minimum: – 5-8 years.
Desired Competencies: (Technical & Non Technical) :- Good Knowledge of FSMS, Analytical Skill, People Management, Good verbal written communication skill, exposure to SAP/ERP system.