In continuation to the office memorandum dated 8th September, 2022, the empanelled
training partners under FoSTaC program are hereby restricted from organising online mode of Food Safety Supervisor trainings for all of the FoSTaC courses w.e.f 1st April, 2023.
- From 1st April, 2023, all Food Safety Supervisor trainings under FoSTaC program will be held in offline mode only.
- The training calendars created in FoSTaC portal till 31st March, 2023 will be permitted to be conducted as per schedule. However, no new online trainings will be allowed to be created
in FoSTaC portal from 1st April, 2023.
- This Office Memorandum hereby supersedes the OM dated 8th September, 2022.
- The FoSTaC empanelled training partners are directed to strictly follow the guidelines by the Central Government, respective State government and Local Public Health Authorities on assembly/ meeting/ mass gatherings etc. to avoid spread of COVID-19 while carrying out physical classes under FoSTaC program.
- This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Last Online FOSTAC Training Batch register now 👉 https://bit.ly/3ZmoCET
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)