AN OVERVIEW . . .
CREATING BETTER PRODUCTS.
Unibourne Food Ingredients LLP has built a legacy in the business of Food Ingredients Distribution and is known to be a One-Stop-Shop for holistic & customised solutions. Unibourne has an in-house R&D team and a legal arm, signifying a 360 degree approach towards servicing a client. We associate with channel partners from EU, USA, South East Asia and India and provide end to end solutions on stock and sell and contractual basis.
With our warehousing facilities in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Chennai and Mundra along with our in-house food and dairy technologists, we are able to efficiently supply required Food and Nutraceuticals Ingredients as per customer requirements. The motto of Unibourne is to create value for our customers by ensuring that only the best quality is provided to them via the broadest gamut of Ingredients the industry can offer.
Our systematic processes and ethical work culture has augured in becoming frontrunners in the industry. While we continue to be the ‘first choice’ amongst competitors for providing the best food ingredients, we strive to continuously collaborate with foreign companies and enter the global space. We at Unibourne aim to become a prime food distributor, offering our customers with quality food and nutraceuticals ingredients, and associated services.
We have an opening for Marketing officer.
- Qualification : M.tech/B.tech Food Technology
- Experience: Looking for candidate having 2-3 years of experience
- Location : Bangalore
- Maintain and develop the B2B customers, within the segment (Bakery, Protein industry, Snack, Premix, Beverages, RTD, RTE, QSR and online food businesses) for top and mid-level accounts of the region, in line with the company’s sales policy. Own and drive introductions of new ingredients and concepts to existing and new customers/accounts in order to grow the business.
- Manage sales of the organization aimed at exploring customer’s needs and requirements
- Ensuring strategic alignment to marketing/sales approach using business drivers and capabilities and relating it to product/market segmentation, pricing, positioning etc. Thus, ultimately delivering the value-added solutions.
- To be the continuous learner of market happenings by understanding competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, and then compete and serve with experience and value proposition.
- Translates Sales Budget into broader sales objectives; with the customer centricity being the focus
- Takes direct responsibility for the sales and customer experience.
- Drives sales by developing potential customers with concept selling and creating project pipeline for our ingredients.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across our organization to help create distinctive value
- Interested candidate can share their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org