We are quality manufacturer and supplier of Processed foods, spices, oil seeds, pulses, Dehydrated foods, dry food. The company is engaged in the manufacturing and exporting processed food.
We are largest manufacturer of Peeled garlic, Cooking pastes, Pulses, etc. in India. We are also ensuring precise sourcing to minimize post procurement handing thereby preserving quality.
We have raised the bar of customer satisfaction by catering to the exact expectations of the clients. Our Manufacturing Plant set up at Rajkot, Gujarat, India & the company manufactures and exports over 90 different food products ranging from Peeled Garlic, Pulses, Chutney, Cooking Paste, Spices, Oil seeds, Dehydrated Foods, Dry foods, etc.
Our Mission and Vision
Our mission of the Food Division of the Company is to become the international Leader in the Ethnic Food business. For achieve this mission, resources are being allocated for increasing manufacturing capacity, brand building and supply chain management, team building.
As a leading Quality Manufacturer, Our Vision is to expand globally and be recognized as an Indian Household name around the global. We are committed to grow with commitment.
Our Aim is to provide our customers with quality products made with the best quality ingredients that meet market demands with cost. We are committed to provide customer satisfaction and believe in continuous improvement as per requirement of end consumer.
- Quality-driven: Bring best quality products to our consumers, each time
- Customer-centric: Understand sensitivities of internal and external customers
- Leader: Display the courage to shape a better future
- Responsive: Actively respond to changing market dynamics
- People-friendly: Provide freedom to work
- Entrepreneurial: Provide encouragement to take initiatives
- Rewards and recognition: Recognize outstanding employee performance
- Motivation and innovation: Take calculated risks for brand growth
Opening for a Food Technologist
Graduate with Min. 4 to 5 Years experience in Food Technoligst / QA-QC Department in FOOD Industry.
- Develop & Drive Quality Culture in the organization.
- Develop QC Policies & standards for the company. Improvement plan with respect to QMS, Food Safety.
- Required Candidate profile Monitor day to day quality activities such as RM, PM, FG analysis and release as per the standards.
- Reduction of customer complaints & product quality improvement. Handle customer complaints.
- He/She should handle BRC documentaion.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)