Be a part of our mission
Sugar fit, We are looking for passionate people to join us on our journey to help people Reverse Diabetes and lead a normal life again!
We value flat hierarchies, clear communication, full ownership and responsibility.
Food technologists oversee all aspects of product development. A food technologist is responsible for ensuring that food products are manufactured safely, legally and to specific, high quality standards. This branch of food science is concerned with researching and developing food products and ingredients, often to create new goods or improve existing ones.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop samples/prototypes of new products
- Modify existing products to create more marketable products
- Develop specifications for product production labeling
- Compile cost analysis information.
- Maintain accurate records to ensure smooth start-up for new product production processes
- Collaborate with food production staff for quality, safety, labeling, production, handling, and distribution of food products
- Ensure that food-processing areas comply with government regulations and meet standards for sanitation and waste management
- Support new product development and/or processes based on consumer feedback
- Research products, markets, and technology to improve existing brand/product offering.
- Ensure quality and safety of food products, finding substitutes for harmful ingredients
- Adhere to federal compliance requirements
Qualifications and experience required
- Phd/Master’s degree in food technology, food science or in a related field.
- Highly beneficial to have some prior industry work experience on a food production line.
- Networking is essential for roles such as this one, added weightage for the same if the candidate has connections with the right people (worked with unilever, pepsico, ITC) etc.
- Good teamworking skills, as well as the ability to work independently when necessary
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem-solving skills and creativity
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Good time-management and organization
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)