ABOUT LUDHIANA BEVERAGES PVT LTD.
Ludhiana Beverages Pvt Ltd is the official bottling partner for Coca-Cola India in 8 districts and Phagwara Tehsil in Punjab Region since 1994 and is responsible for manufacturing and distribution of Coca-Cola Products.
We want to create value and enhance the lives of all our stakeholders in an ecologically friendly, sustainable, and profitable manner.
To be No.1 in NARTD category across India and deliver moments of happiness for all our consumers by refreshing them.
Beside Classroom trainings, on the job trainings are conducted by the senior team on a regular basis. Continuous on-the job training is provided to all the employees so that the skills that have been taught in the classroom trainings can be replicated ina real-world scenario. We encourage our employees to be vocal about their training needs to their seniors and learn from their seniors. Seniors are always ready and happy to help their juniors and be a part of their learning journey
In addition, we also identify our high performing employees and send our employees for learning programs taught by Coca-Cola India professionals to further enhance their skills.
Here at LBPL, you can find a variety of jobs that will fulfil your career aspirations and help you to learn and grow. To help you grow and realize your true potential, we provide the culture, the tech, the teams, the learning, and the relationships for our people to shape their careers and really shine wherever they go.
We hire people based on the potential that we see in them and expect them to take everyday by the horns and give it their all. Working at LBPL will be an exciting journey, a journey we expect will be enriching for both you and the organization.
Quality Chemist – Beverages Ludhiana Beverages Pvt Limited (Franchisee of Coca Cola India)
Scope Of Work
01 Beverages Manufacturing Plant
- B.Sc or B.Tech in Food Technology from any Govt recognised University.
- 0-1 year of experience in Quality in any FMCG company
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Should be very positive for adhere the job specific safety norm and safe procedures for
Duties And Responsibilities
- Direct responsibility for conducting & conforming to all finished product parameters.
- Direct responsibility for conducting & conforming to all package parameters.
- Direct responsibility for effectively implementing the calibration program in plant
related machines and equipment.
- Direct responsibility of quality tests related to product quality
- Direct responsibility for product identification and traceability
- Direct responsibility for the conformance to the cleaning & sanitation of plant.
- Direct responsibility for the conformance to GMP specifications of plant.
- Direct responsibility for implementing quality management systems.
- Overall responsibility for the conformance to the mixing instructions.
- Direct responsibility for the issue of final product specifications and mixing instructions.
- Direct responsibility for training, coaching feedback and development of new recruits & operators.
- Direct responsibility to document, implement and monitor a quality assurance system in accordance with KORE system norms.
- Directly responsible to prevent, control and minimize impact of any activity interacting
with environment and in safe conditions.
- Secondary responsible to document, implement and monitoring personnel Protective
Equipment and First Aid Requirements in accordance with KORE system requirements.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)