What Is Wellversed?
Wellversed is the world leader of modern nutrition products for all kinds of dietary regimes. The aim of Wellversed is to enable dietary shift without the need for any behavior change.
Our cross disciplinary team of Doctors, Clinical Nutritionist, Biotechnologist and Food Scientists collaborate to craft the finest dietary products that are manufactured in a tech-enabled GMP compliant micro-manufacturing unit. Co-founders of Wellversed include alumni of Stanford Biodesign.
We are fundamentally transforming the nutrition and the way people consume food. Our aim is to enable people to reach their maximum health potential and maximise their healthspan.
The Ideal candidate will make production plan as per demand plan on weekly and daily basis.
- Create and raise needed ingredients request for fulfilling production to sourcing team.
- Create and check checklists related to floor maintenance, hygiene and machinery maintenance.
- Manage factory admin with admin in-charge.
- Ensure availability of handlers on floor by planning and raising request to production admin in-charge.
- Maintain records of production input, output, wastage and WIP on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure production is done as per production processes created by R&D.
- Ensure GMP are being followed on the shop floor.
Experience & Skills
3+ year experience in food manufacturing preferably in floor/manufacturing operations
Preference will be given to candidates done certification courses such as six sigma, GHP & GMP, HACCP, 5 S, ISO 9001, ISO 22000, HACCP, Auditor’s training, etc.
Wellversed is a platform for creation, enablement and scaling of wellness brands. It’s a simple, tech-enabled platform for health, wellness & nutrition brands to quickly scale across digital commerce channels in India and reach the right consumers.
Location – Gurugram, Haryana, India