ITC is one of India’s foremost private sector companies and a diversified conglomerate with businesses spanning Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Hotels, Paperboards and Packaging, Agri Business and Information Technology. The Company is acknowledged as one of India’s most valuable business corporations with a Gross sales value of ₹ 90,104 crores and Net Profit of ₹ 15,058 crores (as on 31.03.2022). ITC was ranked as India’s most admired company, according to a survey conducted by Fortune India, in association with Hay Group.
Multiple Drivers of Growth
ITC is the country’s leading FMCG marketer, the clear market leader in the Indian Paperboard and Packaging industry, a globally acknowledged pioneer in farmer empowerment through its wide-reaching Agri Business, a pre-eminent hotel chain in India that is a trailblazer in ‘Responsible Luxury’. ITC’s wholly-owned subsidiary, ITC Infotech, is a specialized global digital solutions provider.
Over the last decade, ITC’s new Consumer Goods Businesses have established a vibrant portfolio of 25 world- class Indian brands that create and retain value in India. ITC’s world class FMCG brands including Aashirvaad, Sunfeast, Yippee!, Bingo!, B Natural, ITC Master Chef, Fabelle, Sunbean, Fiama, Engage, Vivel, Savlon, Classmate, Paperkraft, Mangaldeep, Aim and others have garnered encouraging consumer franchise within a short span of time. While several of these brands are market leaders in their segments, others are making appreciable progress.
Leveraging Institutional Strengths
The competitiveness of ITC’s diverse businesses rest on the strong foundations of institutional strengths derived from its deep consumer insights, cutting-edge Research & Development, differentiated product development capacity, brand-building capability, world-class manufacturing infrastructure, extensive rural linkages, efficient trade marketing and distribution network and dedicated human resources. ITC’s ability to leverage internal synergies residing across its diverse businesses lends a unique source of competitive advantage to its products and services.
‘Nation First: Sab Saath Badhein’
ITC’s ‘Nation First: Sab Saath Badhein’ philosophy underlines its core belief in building a globally competitive and profitable Indian enterprise that makes an exemplary contribution to creating larger societal value. As a company deeply rooted in Indian soil, ITC is inspired by the opportunity to serve larger national priorities. A global exemplar in Sustainability, ITC is the only enterprise in the world of comparable dimensions to be carbon-positive, water-positive and solid waste recycling positive for over a decade now. ITC has created over 6 million sustainable livelihoods. Nearly 42% of the total energy consumed in ITC is from renewable sources. ITC’s premium luxury hotels have the unique distinction of being LEED Platinum certified.
ITC’s Well-being Out of Waste programme (WOW) that comprehensively addresses the problem of solid waste management, of which plastic waste is a significant component, provides an end-to-end sustainable and scalable solution that has reached out to over 1.8 crores citizens in the country.
Executive – QA ITC Limited
Location – Gujarat, India
- Auditing and ensuring quality compliance of incoming materials and raw materials both from internal sources and supplier
- Administering and conducting internal quality audits in the unit, as and when required.
- Establishing and monitoring quality systems and procedures in the lab, on the shop floor and other areas of the factory.
- Conducting raw material and trial job testing and auditing.
- Ensuring regular calibration of all quality measuring equipment by providing resources and guidance in terms of knowledge and standards to the personnel.
- Preparing Lab test reports on daily basis along with certificate of analysis.
- Approving the new job based on the quality checks.
- Analyze the internal rejections and ensure timely forwarding (OTIF) of material in SAP.
- Preparing unit quality presentations for review and analysis of trends of customer complaint.
- Working knowledge and understanding of all QA testing instruments and conducting inter laboratory correlation studies.
- Analyzing customer complaints, visiting them regularly and suggesting improvement actions to Leadership
- Training the shop floor quality department employees and managers on problem solving techniques and usage of SPC techniques.
- Proper and timely feedback on product quality to all personnel (i.e M/c Crew, Technicians, Shift I/Cs) for corrective/ preventive actions and improvements.
- To initiate and monitor quality improvement activities in the unit.
- To increase the level of quality consciousness / awareness among all employees through effective communication systems.
- To assist in the implementation of customer audits and certifications like ISO, BRC, SA 8000, Sedex, Halal etc along with the complete documentation and procedures.
- To carry out consultative work with all departments in the area of focused problem solving.
- To monitor and report the “Cost of Quality” on a monthly basis and initiate appropriate measures for its reduction.
- To interact effectively with Product Development (PIP), & Process/Technology specialists for problem resolution.
- Stock verification of quality ( QA10 )stock vs SAP.
- Shift management for the team.
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)