Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated $86 billion in net revenue in 2022, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Our mission: Create more smiles with every sip and every bite
For our consumers
By creating joyful moments through our delicious and nourishing products and unique brand experiences.
For our customers
By being the best possible partner, driving game-changing innovation and delivering a level of growth unmatched in our industry.
For our associates and our communities
By creating meaningful opportunities to work, gain new skills and build successful careers, and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace.
For our planet
By conserving nature’s precious resources and fostering a more sustainable planet for our children and grandchildren.
For our shareholders
By delivering sustainable top-tier TSR and embracing best-in-class corporate governance.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision that captures PepsiCo’s competitive spirit, intense focus, and shared values: to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people.
We’re building upon the history and progress we’ve made since PepsiCo was founded in 1965 and creating an even stronger foundation for the decades ahead. Achieving our vision requires that we continuously challenge ourselves to become Faster, Stronger and Better.
Lead analytical activities, Product development activities, Brand stewardship activities for AMESA regions more focus on India Innovation developments.
Product development , Brand stewardship, Productivity and Commercialization of beverage portfolio
- Purpose of the role to tapping growth opportunities, Brand stewardship
- Analytical support to India F&V, CSD developments.
- Understand regulatory requirements for various countries and use the learnings in Innovation projects as well as Brand stewardship.
- Support developing Products for F&V for India by collaborating and influencing with Assessments, analysis and testing of functionality of flavor /colour / additives in Nutrition Beverages with appropriate learning’s on analytical, tests and techniques to ensure quality, speed and cost.
- Interact with India cross functional teams, Category teams at regional level.
- Ensure completion of development and commercialization success criteria in execution of project work through use of accepted documentation and work processes.
- Develop design plan for experiments and execute experiments and analyze and interpret data to make sound technical recommendations on product and process issues.
- Translate innovation ideas into consumer-winning product designs by developing beverage formulations to meet the growth agenda.
- Taking short term decisions without scarification of long term objectives.
- Maximize the lift and shift or lift and adopt initiatives for aligned region .
- Partnering and collaborating with Marketing / Innovation functions, so that accurately implement guardrails and targets in advance of formulation delivery.
- Collaborate with International and local experts / Institutions on ingredients and their functions in the product matrix to ensure differentiation, beverage stability and shelf life.
- Partner with Global R&D functions such as Quality Assurance, Food Safety, Nutrition, and Regulatory Affairs to ensure robust product design.
- Integrate Consumer test results with key product deliverables and provide technical guidance and bench development for targeted development initiatives.
- Identify and lead with internal and external partners improvements to enhance current beverage product portfolio with robustness, innovativeness of our work and to reduce; risk, cost and time for PepsiCo.
- Support and actively influence PepsiCo Strategic Plan and Strategic Capability Plan. Identify opportunities for strategic investments in; team and people development & training, R&D development processes, pilot plant capabilities, partners and technologies to deliver.
- Identify, develop training and mentor for other associated as and when required and the project team to ensure the success of the projects and the long term strategic directions
Teamwork and Communication
- Foster through example and team leadership building; comradery and collaboration.
- Demonstrated effectiveness at using data coupled with clear and concise written and oral communication to influence the project team and senior leadership to understand risk, change course, fund projects, stop work, pursue IP, etc.
- Ability to represent function internally and with external business partners proactively and effectively communicating challenges, risks and requirements to mitigate while also understanding and appreciating their business needs and perspective.
- Masters / Phd in Food technology or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 10 years process, Product development , QC/QA experience in Beverages plants
- Experience and track record of working with and improving Technical Stage / Gate process to execute complex technical projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge with formal training preferred in TQM & SPC with successful commercial application in low acid beverage technology design.
- Innovative, analytical & forward critical thinking.
- Formal training in aseptic process design & related professional experience plus; GMP, HACCP, FDA Better Process Control School or similar,
- Managing Cross cultural communications and effectively use it in project execution.
- Demonstrated experience in developing consumer-winning beverage formulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone, online, and in person, across multiple cultures.
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively in stressful, fast-paced situations, with the personal leadership to influence and positively motivate self and peers.
- Strong understanding of linking research to business opportunity.
- Highly effective organization, negotiation, coordination, and presentation skills.
- Willing and able to travel independently within the INDIA Region.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Self-starter, self-motivating ,able to deal with uncertainty and complexity
Differentiating Competencies Required
- Understanding on innovative conceptualization and execution
- Strong in written and verbal communication
- Through knowledge of the Beverages category and regulatory requirements.
- Strong collaboration with different regions
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Cross functional team management
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)