Life at Cargill
At Cargill, everything begins with our purpose to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Customers choose us for our world of expertise, delivered locally, quickly and reliably in a way that creates value together for them and us. Every day, we connect customers and suppliers to the world by developing personal relationships and setting the standard high on the way we work. When you join our team, you’ll discover that our diverse businesses and products span a wide range of industries, geographies and disciplines. No matter what you want to accomplish, at Cargill, you’re empowered to be your best. Join us to make connections, achieve your higher purpose and create a meaningful, global impact.
The way we succeed is just as important as success itself. We approach business with a sense of respect and responsibility. Our purpose, vision, values and leadership expectations influence and inspire how we tackle everyday challenges … and create lasting, global impact.
See how our employees around the world have come together to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way.
Our Purpose and Vision
- Our purpose is to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way
- Our vision is to be the most trusted partner in agriculture, food and nutrition
We are successful when employees choose us, customers prefer us, communities welcome us and owners earn an attractive return.
- Do the Right Thing
- Put People First
- Reach Higher
Job Purpose and Impact
The Associate FSQR will provide quality assurance and food safety technical support through testing and auditing process documentation, data collection and analysis, and supporting knowledge transfer.
- Conduct product life cycle inspections, including raw materials, in-process products and final products, to identify trends in defects or errors, supporting more complex trials and experiments.
- Implementation of Management systems (GLP, GMP, FSMS, ISO), conformity assessments and handling of internal audits.
- Contribute to data analysis and identify trends in defects or errors, report to senior level staff in a timely manner.
- Assist to monitor critical quality control points in production; deliver final products by shipping plan.
- Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- MSC/BSC Chemistry with minimum 2-4 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of Biochemical analysis of food/ feed.
- Experience on working with modern lab instruments like NIR etc
- Handle routine lab activity efficiently.
- Good English communication skills, presentation skills and computer knowledge is must.
Location : Rajahmundry, India