Our mission is to elevate the quality of life for the urban consumer with unparalleled convenience. Convenience is what makes us tick. It’s what makes us get out of bed and say, “Let’s do this.”
What’s In Store For The Future?
Swiggy has grand plans to be India’s most loved hyperlocal player. It aims to be the most accessible platform on the network – reimagining the meaning of convenience in the country through a variety of service offerings.
Swiggy is an equal-opportunity employer that offers a variety of employee-centric benefits such as competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits, and exciting equity opportunities. With this in practice, we like to empower and motivate our employees to boost their efforts towards realizing Swiggy’s vision, ‘To elevate the quality of life for the urban consumer with unparalleled convenience.’
Job Roles of Regulatory:
● The Regulatory Affairs lead should have excellent knowledge on FSSAI and other National regulations is an advantage.
● Should keep monitor on regulatory changes in FSSAI and implement in Instamart Supply chain where applicable.
● Should conduct impactful assessments for regulatory changes and support the business to build a strong regulatory supply chain.
Regulatory Challenge responsibilities:
● Ensure monitoring and management of regulatory compliance, labeling, product registration, and food safety in Instamart supply chain PAN INDIA level.
● Should ensure implementation and evaluation of proposed regulations and submit regulatory communications.
● Should conduct assessments on regulatory changes and coordinate with the business to develop and implement impactful supply chain.
● Should develop and Implement auditing processes to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and internal standards, as per business requirements.
● Should be able to provide advice to develop regulatory framework to category and catalogue, marketing teams on regulatory compliance.
● Ensure that Senior Management is informed and updated regarding emerging regulatory issues and risks in matters of regulatory compliance
Skills & Experience requirement:
● Should be adaptable and able to confidently manage multiple projects simultaneously.
● Should be confident and comfortable in delivering objectives as part of the team.
● Should be able to communicate and implement regulations into actionables , product guidance and/or external communications.
● Should be able to handle and convert large amounts of information into business-relevant insights.
● Should attend problems, identify causes and act independently and with a quick phase to solve issues and in other scenarios partner cross-functionally to resolve the problem.
● Should be able to confidently engage with external stakeholders and manage regulatory compliance.
● Should have strong communication skills (verbal, nonverbal, written, presentation), problem solving skills.
● Should be Capable of working independently and proactively and productively in an open work environment.
● Should be collaborative to a flexible work style with shared accountabilities.
● Should be able and willing to train stakeholders at all levels within the organization PAN India level.
● Fluent with MS-Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
● Advance evaluation tools related to regulatory compliance is an added advantage.
● Should have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or related fields.
● Should have deep understanding and knowledge on FSSAI and other international regulations and regulatory framework
● Should have at least 6-8 years of Food Quality experience, in that at least 4 years core regulatory end to end handling in Food FMCG and retail.
Travel: Should be able to travel (20-30%) PAN india level operation sites for regulatory audits, trainings etc.,
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program