The foundation stone of Gopal Namkeen was laid in the year 1994 by Bipinbhai Vitthalbhai Hadvani. The endeavour that began with the supply of Namkeen and Snacks to local market of Rajkot grew slowly to reputable proportions. The bigger dream was realized when the company got its own product line at Raj Nagar Society, Rajkot.
The cheerful success of their venture spurred them to establish a Gruh Udyog plant at Amar Nagar, Rajkot during the first decade of the new millennium. With a view to take a technological leap and enhance the quality and taste of the products, a semi-automatic plant at Vajadi (Vad) was set up just before the end of the decade with new ambitions and a new name “Gopal Snacks Pvt. Ltd”.
Since Dec. 2009, with one of the biggest automatic plant of Gujarat situated at Metoda GIDC, Rajkot with production capacity spreaded over 75,000 Sq. ft. which is expanded up to 2,00,000 Sq. ft. standing over 20,000 Sq. mt. of land, the enterprise has evolved to become a taste tycoon of the state which is famous for its delightful delicacies. The next step on the ladder for Gopal Snacks Pvt. Ltd. is to make its presence felt on the National platform.
Our vision is to attain, a reputable and trustworthy position through Quality, Reliability, Faith and Efficiency not only in the Indian and Global market but also in the Hearts of our consumers.
Our promise is to not only satisfy our customers but also to delight them with great quality products at most reasonable price. We are committed in creating maximum number of employment opportunities to ultimately serve our great Nation.
Quality is a goal achieved through collective efforts of numerous individuals involved at every step of the process and the effective policies designed for production, helps fulfilling consumer taste as well as employee.
The company encourages a wonderful working environment with an incredible team-spirit that is conducive for development of quality products as well as positive attitude among the employees and their advancement as individuals.
To attain products of great quality, the company invariably adheres to rigorous international standards and techniques.
The company undertake in-depth analysis and research to come up with innovative means and measures for improvement in all aspects.
We have following requirement at Gopal Snacks Pvt Ltd at Nagpur Location.
Position: Assistant Manager – Quality
Qualification: B.Tech or M. Tech in Food Tech
Experience Required: 8 to 10 Years
Roles and Responsibility
- Leads cross-functional teams in the technical aspects of product development through the investigation, planning, execution, evaluating and reporting on new product / process development improvement and troubleshooting projects
- Independently initiates, investigates, and implements significant new formulations, process improvements, and cost savings projects
- Keeping updates with FSSAI and other Govt related bodies before product launch
- Quality analysis of various raw materials, final finished products and packing materials
- Inspection of working area for Quality standards
- Reviewing day to day operational performance
- Development and implement good manufacturing practices and SOP’s
- New Product development as per the market requirement.
- Planning of the food safety management system is carried out to meet requirements as well as the objectives of the company that meets food safety
- Supervising all regulatory compliance activities and helping quality assurance policies and best practice principals covering the safety, design, production, inspection
- Handling QA lab Microbiological & chemical testing of samples and cross verification with third party laboratories.
- Improve quality matrices like IQMS Score & Customer complaints trend.
- Control ETP and STP
- Set up new supplier Audit assessment management.
- Process Quality Manual guidelines & FSSC 22000 criteria in the factory
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining food safety and quality assurance policies including Good manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP).
- Responsible for getting approvals such as FSSAI, FSSC, NABL, BRC, Other global accreditations.
- – HACCP & Quality Compliance ·
- – Quality Systems Auditing ·
- – Legal Compliances for labeling declaration. ·
- – Consumer Complaint Closure. ·
- – Pollution Control Board Compliance as Plastic and Waste Management.
Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
Strong knowledge of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods.
Excellent communication and listening skills.
Good technical and IT skills.