We apply science and creativity for a better world.
With the beauty of art and the precision of science, we are an international collective of thinkers who partner with customers to bring scents, tastes, experiences, ingredients and solutions for products the world craves.
As a global leader in food, beverage, health, biosciences and sensorial experiences, we do a lot and continually innovate to do it better.
For more than 130 years we’ve been focused on finding the most innovative solutions to help bring “better for you” products to market. While we have grown over the years, we remain agile in our approach and put our customers’ needs at the forefront of our thinking.
We offer end-to-end service that few can deliver on. Our unparalleled product portfolio is the most robust in the industry and we have leadership positions across key taste, texture, scent, nutrition, enzymes, cultures, soy proteins and probiotics categories.
Our focus on health and well-being, product performance, and user satisfaction has remained unwavering as we have built our business to be the leader in consumer-driven product solutions.
Do not let our age and footprint fool you. While we may be an established multinational organization, we are far from monolithic. We are comprised of the most creative and innovative individuals in the industry, all of whom play a critical role in our success.
Beyond our own walls, we look to others in the sciences and arts for inspiration—from chemists to fashion designers, chefs to filmmakers, physicians to painters, and everything in between. We use the insights and creative synergies from these unconventional collaborations to further inform our thinking, allowing us to create unique solutions that redefine what is possible.
Location: Chennai, IN, 600032
Company: IFF Family of Companies
It’s an exciting time of growth for IFF, we’re inviting a result driven individual to join our Greater Asia Quality Team as Administrator- QMDM. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced talent with Quality Control specialization to be part of a global Flavours & Fragrances organization!
As Administrator- QMDM, you will be responsible to ensure that all the quality demands from customers are met by IFF. It translates quality related Quality demands from customers into procedures, processes and data that are vital to the rest of the organization to deliver on these expectations.
Also responsible for several administrative management of change processes, reviewing change requests and determining whether the changes can be done, or which conditions need to be met to do the changes and maintaining the master data accordingly.
You will spend your time…
• Independently selecting and completing work from SAP workflow, group or individual emails or work assigned to him/her by another colleague. Reviewing incoming workload in SAP and group email boxes and assign the work within the team based on skills, assigned customers or countries and/or specialisms.
• Loading Master Data for all new products and intermediates during the NPI (New Product Introduction) process related to Quality, Food Safety and Sustainable information as well as maintain this information upon request and as needed.
• Minor errors in loading this Master Data may lead to customer complaints, rejection of production batches internal or by the customer, withdrawal, recall or customer claims. These latter issues may even lead to Health & Safety authorities being involved.
• Review of Religious data and nutritional data for new raw material approval or approval of an existing raw material from a new vendor to determine whether the materials are compliant with the requirements from the customer, IFF internal requirements and in comparison with what is already in the IFF databases not significantly different that would warant communication with customers for amendment of previously shared information.
• Monitoring and resolving of documentation blocks of automated documents in Clover or blocks that prevent the shipment of batches to customers, such as CoA blocks, etc.
• Formula reviews, Master Data reviews and Customer Communication reviews for the purpose of E&R (Eliminate & Replace) process where decisions are made whether proposed Formula changes can be done without breaching the commitments made to the customer or in case of no other option take measures to communicate with the customer to agree on the changed information on previously communicated documentation.
• Religious review based on the formula of a material to assess whether materials meet a certain religious classification and populating the Master Data accordingly. Communicating with religious agencies to inquire regarding their assessment of raw materials and providing vendor information to support them to perform these assessments. Requesting certification of certain materials where the customer requires religious product certification. Maintaining the Master Data based on the assessments, information and certifications provided by the religious agencies.
Education & Essential ExperienceBachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or other relevant discipline (preferably: chemical or food science).
2-3 years as an Administrator, Customer Quality, while having proven skills in all Customer Quality responsibilities and superior skills in assigned specialism.
Strong technical writing experience strongly preferred (minimum conversational English required).
Reasonable Microsoft Office skills.
At IFF, we believe that your uniqueness unleashes our potential. We value the diverse mosaic of the ethnicity, national origin, race, age, sex or veteran status. We strive for inclusive workplace that allows each of our colleagues to bring their authentic self to work regardless of their religion, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, or disability.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)