EP Infoways Institute of Food Safety and Hygiene is leading organization to provide various Food Safety Trainings and Certifications. It is also registered Training Partner with FOSTAC – FSSAI for Training and Certification for FOSTAC Courses. .
These Courses of Food Hygiene and Safety will help you to recognize your food hygiene responsibilities so that you can act conscientiously and demonstrate to customers that you and your business take food safety seriously. By taking this training, you will develop a strong foundational knowledge of food hygiene practices and food safety law, and show that you strive to follow best practice and are proud to do so – something that will give your customers great confidence in your business.
This course is fully up to date with the latest Indian and International laws, rules and regulations to ensure you feel confident to apply the food safety practices mentioned to your own job role.
As per the law, every food business must ensure that they have effective food safety management system in place by following all the 7 principles of HACCP. It is the responsibility of the workplace managers or supervisors to involve themselves during the planning stage of the HACCP system itself and make sure that workers work safely and comply with food safety standards and principles.
These courses are designed for the Internal Auditor for the company FOOD Management Systems, especially working on International Standards like ISO22000, FSSC v5, and HACCP etc. The purpose is to train potential internal auditors in the principles and practices of FSMS auditing in a manner compatible of latest guidelines as per the International Standard Available.
Trainees will be aware of current best practices in the audit process as per international standard and encouraged to develop their skills for audit purpose through discussions, analysis, and practical examples.
On completion, trainees should have gained the knowledge and skills required to prepare for and conduct internal audits.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
- – Course Introduction
- – Tutor / Delegate Introduction
- – Overview of key objectives of BRC 9
- – Food Safety Culture
- – Corrective & Preventive Actions
-Clause by clause review of
- Senior Management Commitment
- Food Safety Plan – HACCP
- Food Safety & Quality Management System
- Site Standard
- Product Control
- Process Control
- High Risk, High Care & Ambient High-Care Production Risk Zones
- Requirements for traded products
- – The Audit Process
- – Certification Process
- – Non-conformance categorization
- – Course Review / Evaluation
Who should attend ?
- Quality and Production Managers
- Executives and Technocrats of organizations involved in any aspects of the food chain including packaging, food and crop producers, equipment, detergent and sanitizer suppliers, practicing
- Food Safety Management consultants and auditors,
- Quality managers and business executives want to grow as Internal Auditor.
- Students looking to work in Leading Profile for Quality and Management
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct, and follow up on audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Internal Auditor BRC 9 Global Standard For food safety (Latest Program)
- Nov 26 – 27 (Saturday – Sunday)
- Time – 10 am to 6 pm
- Fee – 3000+18% GST = 3540
More Internal auditor training programs like HACCP, FSSCv5.1, FSMS ISO220000, Law and regulations as pwe FSSAI
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online & Offline both available)