Abad Food Service is a division of Abad Fisheries Pvt. Ltd., delivering ocean-fresh frozen seafood worldwide.Our ready-to-cook range of seafood products are sourced from sustainable fishing grounds. From harvest to handover, our trained workforce handles every product with utmost care and unstinting attention to hygiene, quality or flavour.
Abad Foods is a division of Abad Fisheries Pvt. Ltd., India’s oldest and premier seafood processor and exporter of frozen seafood, and other food products worldwide. AFS Belongs to the renowned Abad Group, a conglomerate operating in Realty, Fisheries, Construction, Hotels, Resorts and Malls. Our seafood is sourced from all along India’s coastline and Individually Quick Frozen to capture peak freshness and flavor. We also ensure that from source to store, our trained workforce handles every product with expert care, zero preservatives, and unstinting attention to hygiene, quality, and flavor. Which gives you the pick of our bestsellers in frozen seafood, ready-to-cook vegetables, Indian breads, ready-to-fry snacks, meats and poultry.
We envision being the most preferred quality frozen foods and food ingredients supplier through the provision of healthy, tasty, ethically procured products and fulfilling utmost customer satisfaction.
To maintain premium-quality service standards, a high level of customer satisfaction, seamless delivery of healthy, flavour-locked food products that have been procured and processed by ethical conduct and integrity under the coordinated efforts of our competent employees.
Sr. QA Technologist required at Abad foods Kochi, the domestic division of Abad Fisheries PVT LTD.
- Ensures all sanitation preventive controls and all other prerequisite food safety standards are met according to EIA requirements Education.
- Responds to customer safety and quality concerns as needed.
- Ensures complete traceability of incoming raw materials and finished product while managing lot code tracking.
- Ensures labeling programs are accurate in accordance with allergens, ingredients and nutritional information.
- Coordinating both production and QC teams to achieve the well-established food safety system in the factory.
Qualification: Msc Microbiology with EIA approval Minimum of 2 to 4 Years of experience needed