At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life’s moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands – both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum
Our 80,000 Makers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
Join us and Make It An Opportunity!
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You execute the regulatory affairs strategy for your respective category or categories and geographical area using your technical and regulatory knowledge. You ensure our policies, regulatory programs and requirements of our portfolio carried out.
How you will contribute
You will deliver on the regulatory affairs strategy and compliance agenda and work with cross-functional stakeholders to assess regulatory business risks and opportunities. You will provide regulatory affairs expertise for technical regulatory developments and help in responses to challenges and crisis management. In this role, you will ensure that ingredients, product composition, claims and labelling compliance are within applicable regulations and company policies. In addition, you will provide guidance to stakeholders on developments in regulatory affairs, support regulatory impact assessments and change management, help develop regulatory affairs tools, and further develop your knowledge of regulatory, science and nutrition risks and opportunities in your market.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and purpose, accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Networking and communication skills
- Reliability and accuracy and an efficient work style
- Meeting deadlines
- Attending to detail
- Project management
- Regulatory affairs in an international and multi-functional environment
More about this role
This position is a SARAIndia position that reports to the SARA India Lead. The candidate will assume a team member role executing daily regulatory activities in assigned category under India BU. This position requires ensuring all projects and Regulatory activities assigned are delivered efficiently, in a timely manner, and are fully compliant with applicable regulations. Position will have no direct reports.
What you need to know about this position:
1. Executes daily tactical regulatory activities, some examples are: Claims documentation/review, Formula compliance, Specification compliance and packaging artwork compliance review. Target market- India regulation knowledge.
2. Participates in weekly delivery meetings aligned with defined governance structure
3. Interfaces and collaborates across cross functional teams and different functions of the organization to ensure BU category deliverables are achieved with high quality results.
4. Identifies and escalates risks and issues in set weekly operations governance meeting and drives resolution as needed
5. Identifies potential continuous improvement and process harmonization opportunities (People, Process, Technology) 6.Take personal responsibility for personal growth, driving team collaboration, and finding new, improved, and simpler ways to work.
7. Plans and executes work plans with direct supervision
8. Gains understanding of the role and interaction of various processes and functions within RD&Q to include Process/Product/Package Development, Research, Quality, RA
9. Others: TBD
What extra ingredients you will bring:
3. Strong attention to detail with a passion to advance regulatory compliance technical skills
4. Ability to execute daily activities and demonstrates reliability
5. Proficient in all required language skills and translation
Education / Certifications:
‘1. 2-4 years of experience in Regulatory or related field at a global food manufacturer
2. Bachelors/ Masters or equivalent in relevant field (Food Science or Nutrition preferred)
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd.) has been in India for over 70 years, making sure our mouth-watering and well-loved local and global brands such as Cadbury chocolates, Bournvita and Tang powdered beverages, Oreo and Cadbury Bournvita biscuits, and Halls and Cadbury Choclairs Gold candies get safely into our customers hands—and mouths.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has more than 3,300 employees proudly working across sales offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai and in manufacturing facilities at Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh, at our global Research & Development Technical Centre and Global Business Hub in Maharashtra and in a vast distribution network across the country. We are also proud to be recognised by Avatar as the Best Companies for Women in India in 2019 – the fourth time we’ve received this award.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
🖥️ Level 1 training
🖥️ Level 3 – Internal Auditor training
🖥️ FSSAI FOSTAC training
🖥️ Internship program