Our spirits are exquisitely crafted with long tradition and great pride. And, as a 7th generation family company, our business has always been about more than liquids or bottles.
For more than 160 years, we’ve been proud to be a catalyst for connection. We believe our purpose is to spark real-life rituals to bring people together for key moments in celebration, conversation and contemplation. Be it over a celebratory toast, a reunion of old friends, an impromptu post-work aperitif, an occasional big night out, or an epic gathering of communities bound by film, music, art or sports.
Meeting with friends new and old isn’t trivial, it’s essential for our wellbeing and plays a vital role in a well-lived and well-balanced life. We craft our exquisite spirits as a centerpiece of these real-life moments.
We encourage people to connect over one carefully crafted, exquisite drink at a time – savouring each sip, responsibly.
TO BE THE WORLD’S LEADING PREMIUM SPIRITS HOUSE, LOVED FOR OUR ICONIC BRANDS, THAT BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER FOR EXCEPTIONAL DRINKS EXPERIENCES.
We put the consumer and their experiences at the heart of our aspiration for the future.
We recognize that delivering sustainable success, year after year, depends on us building brands that are loved by consumers.
And we’ve set a high bar, we don’t just build brands, we build iconic brands – the ultimate classic, long-lasting brands that people remember and that transcend categories.
This means doing the right thing for our consumers and our brands for the long term.
Our passion for crafting the finest spirits and our determination to disrupt the industry have taken us on an amazing journey.
We’re more than rum. Today, we have a world-class portfolio of more than 200 brands and labels, including BACARDÍ® rum, GREY GOOSE® vodka, BOMBAY SAPPHIRE® gin, MARTINI® vermouths and sparkling wines, DEWAR’S® Scotch whisky, and PATRÓN® tequila.
Each brand has a unique personality and we’re known just as much for how we bring these to life, through unforgettable marketing, attractions and experiences, as we are for their incredible taste.
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars – Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
- Job Name – Senior Executive- Blending & Quality
- Country: India
- City: Nashik
- Function: Operations
- Reporting Line: General Manager Operations South & West
- Job type: Full time
- Lead recruiter: Neha Malik
About the role
In Senior Executive – Blending & Quality role, you will uphold the safety regulations of the organization and supervise the production process to ensure that all our products meet quality expectations.
WITH OUR CONSUMER AT THE HEART YOUR KEY FOCUS WILL BE
- Blending Operations , Planning & ensuring timely availability of blend for bottling.
- QA / QC – Raw Materials and Packing Materials
- Planning of timely Raw materials procurement
- Microbiological analysis of Raw materials and Finished Goods, Laboratory management, Shelf-Life analysis
- Implementation of SPC/ SQC & Quality Index in Site
- Sensory analysis
- Store Checks
- New Product trials
- Blending & Quality KPI’s / customer complaint system
- Ensure Compliance of all statutory requirements related with Food Laws
Skills and Experience
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE YOUR LEGACY
- Knowledge of QA / QC Systems
- Knowledge of Blending operations , Sensory , Raw materials planning
- Experience in operation of laboratory Equipment’s like HPLC, Densitometer etc.
- Experience in doing Microbiological analysis
- Excellence in communicating Quality issues and KPI’s to functional and line Managers
- Knowledge of SQC / 5S and six Sigma
- Creative, Adoptable, Self-depending on and quality oriented
PERSONAL QUALITIES – SHARE OUR FOUNDER’S PASSION AND ENTREPRENEURIAL FLAIR
- Globally minded and able to demonstrate cross-cultural understanding and sensitivity.
- Great communication skills and gravitas with the ability to present credibly to local and global stakeholders.
- Good at Multitasking & Socially engaging. We want someone who will love this job and make that clear for everyone they work with!
🔔👥 WhatsApp – Join our groups for regular updates (Jobs, News, Training etc) If you are already in our groups, please don’t join. All Groups are same.
🔬👩🎓 Join Food safety Training Programs (Online/Offline)
• FOSTAC Training
• Internal Auditor
• Level 1 Training
• 5G training
• Virtual Internship