Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated $86 billion in net revenue in 2022, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
pep+ aims to inspire positive change for the planet and its people. We’re looking at our business end to end and setting sustainability goals that include addressing water scarcity, sourcing crops and ingredients that are better for the earth, and strengthening the global workforce, including our own, by providing meaningful jobs and opportunities while working to advance human rights and diversity, equity and inclusion.
We’re accelerating our digital transformation and investing in talent development in a big way. For example, we’re establishing a network of Digital Hubs around the world. These centralized locations will help us strengthen our digital capabilities, attract top tech talent and drive innovation. If you’re ready to disrupt the CPG industry and make your mark, we’ve got the reach and resources to make it happen.
Our mission to create more smiles with every sip and every bite can only be truly realized in a world where equal opportunity, equity and inclusion are championed. We have set ambitious goals to increase diversity within our leadership, and we’ve also pledged to achieve gender parity in management roles by 2025.
📍Location – Gurugram, India
Develop research strategies to guide informed product design decisions for innovation, brand stewardship, productivity and portfolio transformations through global and local sensory and consumer research capabilities, product insights and deep technical expertise across Foods and/or Beverages R&D organizations.
- Work closely with key cross functional stakeholders to implement Sensory & Consumer Product Insights (SCPI) global Innovation research roadmaps and ensure local adherence to TSG process – Influence
- Use strategic thinking to develop robust integrated research plan covering gates 2 to 4 of the TSG process and aligning key stakeholders across various business functions (R&D, Consumer Insights, Marketing) – Influence
- Leverage existing global SCPI processes and protocols and implement locally to drive time and cost efficiencies within the teams supported – Consult/Execute
- Work closely with SCPI Director to implement and promote SCPI vision and mission – Influence
- Provide actionable insights and interpretation based on both Qualitative & Quantitative research with consumers for both existing and future R&D projects. Implications of research will need to be communicated to senior managers and up to LG2 executives. – Consult/Execute
- Mentor and coach SCPI peers to increase capability and promote good research practices in line with wider business priorities – Influence
- Work with SCPI peers and external agency partners to ensure that required external resources are available and allocated and appropriate test designs are set and deployed to best practice requirements – Execute
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Advanced Degree (Masters/PhD) in a relevant scientific discipline (e.g. Psychology, Food Science, Sensory science) preferred with a strong theoretical background in test design, research methodologies & statistical analysis techniques.
- Work experience in a consumer research/insights role preferably in an FMCG environment dependent on degree (example: 2-3 years if Masters, 5+ if BS)
- Deep knowledge of product testing methodologies with strong background in both Qualitative & Quantitative research methods
- Horizon scanning and ability to implement in house cutting edge consumer science methods
- Good understanding/appreciation of the broader business environment and application of technical and commercial knowledge
🔊 Be Aware, We never charge any consultancy fee for jobs.
📲 Foodtech Network WhatsApp Jobs Group
🔗 WhatsApp Groups
🖥 Food Safety Training programs
📈 Food Entrepreneurs & Startups (Our services)